JETER TRAGEDY TOUR CONTINUES, HOW SOON BEFORE HE IS MOVED TO NINTH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Re: JETER TRAGEDY TOUR CONTINUES, HOW SOON BEFORE HE IS MOVED TO NINTH?

Zillagod:  "some of you people really confuse me because you don't want yankee fans here,......"

I'm confused why you're confused.  You know as well as I know, that it's only SOME yankee fans that aren't welcome here.  The rivalry is good when done right.  Good natured stuff is good. For example, To eliminate a class guy like Jete would be a huge negative to this forum.( if Jete encouraged me to eliminate my little "in fun" pic of Arod getting fed his popcorn, I'd delete it in an instant)  But for the nation to be subjected to this pablum constantly:

"as the red flops have had in their entire miserable existence....."

This happens to be essentially Red Sox Nation, although all are welcome, it's an irritant to some, and it doesn't confuse me that some of the thinner skinned get riled a bit. Many of us, but not all find it easy to ignore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: JETER TRAGEDY TOUR CONTINUES, HOW SOON BEFORE HE IS MOVED TO NINTH?:
    Zillagod:  "some of you people really confuse me because you don't want yankee fans here,......" I'm confused why you're confused.  You know as well as I know, that it's only SOME yankee fans that aren't welcome here.  The rivalry is good when done right.  Good natured stuff is good. For example, To eliminate a class guy like Jete would be a huge negative to this forum.( if Jete encouraged me to eliminate my little "in fun" pic of Arod getting fed his popcorn, I'd delete it in an instant)  But for the nation to be subjected to this pablum constantly: "as the red flops have had in their entire miserable existence....." This happens to be essentially Red Sox Nation, although all are welcome, it's an irritant to some, and it doesn't confuse me that some of the thinner skinned get riled a bit. Many of us, but not all find it easy to ignore.
    Posted by piersall
    piersall, no worries there, not to step on Zac's toes, but it's just a pic..there's already way too many things getting blown out of proportion on here as it is...and you know right or wrong, Babe is going to be Babe...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Who's Babe?!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

You can't bat Derek Sanderson Jeter 9th!!!!!  Don't you know that he will cry to Levine and the media and quit on his team just like his brother Georgie did?

The guy should have been yanked out of the lead off spot a year ago.....

Lots of problems on this team right now....granted DSJ is the biggest one but it goes much deeper than just him........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: JETER TRAGEDY TOUR CONTINUES, HOW SOON BEFORE HE IS MOVED TO NINTH?:
    In Response to Re: JETER TRAGEDY TOUR CONTINUES, HOW SOON BEFORE HE IS MOVED TO NINTH? : I know it's hard for you to believe but there actually was baseball before 2004. And guess what, there was NFL football before 2001.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

You gotta lose yourself
    in the music
    the moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

piersall, my good friend jesseyeric (a Yankee fan) has stopped posting here and this is what I am talking about.

Trolls will not be chased off, they will pop up under new names.

Yankee baiting posts only serve to make the poster look like a loser.

All Yankee fans are lumped together and we end up losing some of the good ones. 

What purpose does it serve to post YANKEE THREADS on a Sox forum , unless you are trying to provoke a response from Yankee fans defending their team?  Wouldn't you as a loyal Sox fan defend your team if a bunch of Yankee fans was trashing them? 

Starting a thread with "JETER TRAGEDY..." is an invitation for Yankee fans to come and stand up for their hero.

It is bait for an argument.

Sections
Shortcuts