Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP

Most Valuable Punchout, that is, as Jake looked foolish in both of his at-bats. At least another player would have made contact, which Bellsbury was unable to do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP

You must have just finished another luscious dinner of rotting Ells crow and are feeling your oats. I knew you would learn to enjoy eating crow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP:
    [QUOTE]Most Valuable Punchout, that is, as Jake looked foolish in both of his at-bats. At least another player would have made contact, which Bellsbury was unable to do.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter that the whole season he's made you look foolish.

Least Valuable Punchout....

Least Sensible Punchout....  that's you. 

He's playing extremely well and making you look, even as a deviling on playing devil's advocate, foolish for keeping on this nutty blitz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

So those two at bats dropped his obp to what?  What about batting average?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Another tool starting the 8 millionth anti Ellsbury thread.
    GET A LIFE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP:
    [QUOTE]Bellsbury just broke a 2-2 tie off CC Sabathia with a run scoring single. (Red Sox Replay)
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    And Coco Crisp spent more time as our starting CF in 2007 and 2008. What of it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Most Valuable Punchout, that is, as Jake looked foolish in both of his at-bats. At least another player would have made contact, which Bellsbury was unable to do.

Who is this Bellsbury you speak of? Did The Sox make a trade?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Softy, this man-crush you have on Ellsbury is really cute.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I don't believe this is really softy, it's an impersonation.  Then again heck maybe it's Softy impersonating himself....I mean he needs someone to agree with him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

[QUOTE]I don't believe this is really softy, it's an impersonation.  Then again heck maybe it's Softy impersonating himself....I mean he needs someone to agree with him. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]
    Over the past few years, there have been many imposters, and just as many of my accounts that have been perceived as fake. I do not care whether you believe me to be the "real" Softlaw or not, but as long as you understand that my message is the unadaultered truth, not the words of media mashers like Busted Olney and Old Man Gammons, or the slanted viewpoints of harness and Moony. Pay no attention to who I am, but what I write.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Burrito is awaiting UR advice on the KROD deal.
    Also, he needs you to pick out his daily wardrobe, JS and all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

yawnerrific.  The day after the ASG is soooo slow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP : Over the past few years, there have been many imposters, and just as many of my accounts that have been perceived as fake. I do not care whether you believe me to be the "real" Softlaw or not, but as long as you understand that my message is the unadaultered truth, not the words of media mashers like Busted Olney and Old Man Gammons, or the slanted viewpoints of harness and Moony. Pay no attention to who I am, but what I write.

What you write is useless.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP : Over the past few years, there have been many imposters, and just as many of my accounts that have been perceived as fake. I do not care whether you believe me to be the "real" Softlaw or not, but as long as you understand that my message is the unadaultered truth, not the words of media mashers like Busted Olney and Old Man Gammons, or the slanted viewpoints of harness and Moony. Pay no attention to who I am, but what I write.
    What?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Pathetic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Grasp at straws much?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

Change hands j erkoff

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You're really grasping at straws these days. However, in the category of misery loves company, you're not alone...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Burrito is awaiting UR advice on the KROD deal. Also, he needs you to pick out his daily wardrobe, JS and all.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

And Softy, don't forget to tell him to clear out his paste buffer; either the one in his computer or the one upstairs; unless his keyboard is stuck; QTips & witch hazel should do the trick for the last two.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake, All-Star MVP : And Coco Crisp spent more time as our starting CF in 2007 and 2008. What of it?

Jake playd 145 games in 2008 Coco has been mostly injured since he left...What of it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Statistically Ellsbury is the best leadoff man in the AL this season.  For anyone to criticize his performance thus far is the height of foolishness!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

This is fun. Let's talk about Wakefield now!!!

Sections
Shortcuts