Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense:
    In Response to Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : As long as he doesn't start refering to himself in the third person .... I am delighted with it. Heck, even if he does, I'm delighted.
    Posted by SinceYaz
    LOL.....Jacoby agrees with SYaz about Jacoby :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'm not white, punk!
    Posted by billbyboy

Nor are you intelligent.  Congrats, you're two for two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Billyboy is a tool!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Bellsbury v LHP during his Ted William season: BA .255 OBP .325 28 Steals Caught 10 times Reddick  HR  438 feet (biggest hit of the game) Bellsbury HR 358 feet Bellsbury career Averages: OBP .351   SLG .424     Now, Adam Jones was an AS. So what. Now the question is do you spend 12 to 14M for the great Crawbustberry, or do you deal Bellsbury during his career best mid stream season. Of course, you deal him for a profile like Kemp, given the great Crawford and Reddick and Kalish in house. Slobbering over a player that benefits from Pedroia, AGon (main difference) is simply fools gold. Put him on the Royals and see what he does. Put anyone in front of Pedroia and AGon and see their numbers spike. Slobber on while the long term value trade window closes. Boras' demands didn't stop Theo from the foolish 142 Crawbust. One can only hope that it will stop Theo from spending 12 to 14M for a 142M offer for Tweedle Dee or a dubious CBA draft pick. Reddick hiting fair to midland with a little power should move him up and send the management indicter and his 2 to 2.5 out  the door.  
    Posted by billbyboy

Who's this Ted William guy? Was he any good?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

To compare him to Henderson is a delusional as comparing him to Ted Willaims. He's not as good as Marquis Grissom, who never hit in front of Pedroia and AGon.
    Posted by billbyboy

And now it's Ted Willaims?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

One guy on the verge of senility dared to compare a young Jake to Teddy Ballgame, and softy was off to the races.

Every fan in Boston over-rated "Jitterbug jake".

It became softy's main job to knock Jake down a few pegs by overemphasizing his faults and nitpicking every single little (and big) mistake he has ever made.

Clown logic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Lets guess what color BillyBoy is:

1. white

2. Black

3. American Indian

4. Asian

5. Green (with envy over Jakes success)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

I finally figured it out, softy, bellboy, lawyer what ever his name is today is none other than Borazz himself. He is trying though this board to get the sox to pay Ells $50 million a year. It has taken me so long to figure this out. But now im a peace with myself! Bad news Boring AZZ, Theo dont read here.

Great thread Carnie, sorry Borazz is trying to ruin it!

Damn that Ells is a good ballplayer!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I'm not white, punk!
    Posted by billbyboy

Yeah, right.

You've written about how you've grown up.  Unless that is just as much bull as the rest of you ...

I'd find it really  difficult to find someone of color to talk of Obama as negatively as you do.

Your assignation of me being a welfare lifer surely sounded like a certain range of - for the lack of a better term - redneckness. 

I guess it does sort of hold true to form, whether you intended it to be or not ...  

The sole constant is a desire to irritate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : LOL.....Jacoby agrees with SYaz about Jacoby :-)
    Posted by jete02fan

SYaz appreciates the humor, Jete.  :o)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Anyone hitting in front of Pedroia and AGon becomes "one of the best leadoff hitters" in the game. Jim, what is your hero who you want more than Kemp, what's he hitting v LHP? He's been thrown out almost 1/3 of the time on steal attempts. Kemp is everthing Bellsbury will never be, a guy who can leadoff or hit cleanup. He's the wrong color for most Red Sox fans, who love the little hotdog.
    Posted by billbyboy

Hey Jack Azz,

Do not start pulling the race card. I can read some of your krap, and even though I do not agree I'm atleast willing to read your comment, but when you bring race into the discussion you're going too far. At that point you show what you are, a TROLL and a very big TROLL.

Hetchinspete

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Billyboy is a tool!
    Posted by jimdavis

Jim,

He's a fool and a tool. Also my favorite label applies to him as:

TROLL !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Lets guess what color BillyBoy is: 1. white 2. Black 3. American Indian 4. Asian 5. Green (with envy over Jakes success)
    Posted by PaulLaCourse

He is green, with envy, over me, trying to copy the contents and quality of my posts and failing miserably.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : SYaz appreciates the humor, Jete.  :o)
    Posted by SinceYaz

Jete is a class act! I almost want to adopt him into the sox Nation, but, but,but................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : Jete is a class act! I almost want to adopt him into the sox Nation, but, but,but................
    Posted by promise4you

I know, Promise.  We'd like to have all the good guys ...

Even if we proposed a trade, there's that line from Bonnie Rait/Carole King ...
      "I can't make you love me (Red Sox) if you don't
        You can't make your heart feel something it won't...."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'm not white, punk!
    Posted by billbyboy

L     O     L

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I don't at all think Jake is driving the Red Sox offense, simply because this team needs several drivers and right now has five pretty good ones--in order, Jake, Pedey, AGon, Youk, and Papi.  The complaint about Jake against lefties is bogus--AGon, for example, has a much bigger gap (.400 in OPS) between his splits for lefties vs. righties. 
    Posted by maxbialystock

Really? Well Tito and the FO and the baseball world disagree.
    Tell me, how effective would Pedey/AGONE be without Jake getting on base and compromising pitchers and defenses?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Another impressive showing by Jake, going 0 for 8 with three strikeouts, on the same day Matt Kemp goes 1 for 4 with a run scored against a dominant Daniel Hudson. At least Reddick showed him what it's like to be a good defensive outfielder. It will be sad to see Crawbust return and play LF, even if Reddick moves over to RF, for the time being, until a necessary trade is made to acquire the right-handed power bat mentioned earlier.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense :      Could not agree more.   Unless one adds "-atic".  Then it's quite true,  but not as a supporter of one's team       The most ridiculous thing is he sits at his keyboard hoping to get our hackles up and that get his jollies off doing it.         
    Posted by SinceYaz

Softflaw couldnt flap me up even when hes off his meds and posting every 30 seconds at 3 am..The little man has febble excuses in an attempt to defend his pathetic case against Ells..Then resorts to name calling, racist remarks and such..He seems like a well-spoken person but his posts suggests he has an IQ below room temerature..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Ellsbury has hit a number of HR's 400 feet or more this year.  Here's his HR log, not including yesterday's. http://www.hittrackeronline.com/detail.php?id=2011_68&type=hitter
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

8 of 13 are 400+feet...The clown has been prooved wrong yet again..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : Softflaw couldnt flap me up even when hes off his meds and posting every 30 seconds at 3 am..The little man has febble excuses in an attempt to defend his pathetic case against Ells..Then resorts to name calling, racist remarks and such..He seems like a well-spoken person but his posts suggests he has an IQ below room temerature..
    Posted by southpaw777

False, the spam filter prevents anyone from posting "every 30 seconds." Understand what you are talking about, before you run your mouth. Obama isn't here to save you on this message board.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Another impressive showing by Jake, going 0 for 8 with three strikeouts, on the same day Matt Kemp goes 1 for 4 with a run scored against a dominant Daniel Hudson. At least Reddick showed him what it's like to be a good defensive outfielder. It will be sad to see Crawbust return and play LF, even if Reddick moves over to RF, for the time being, until a necessary trade is made to acquire the right-handed power bat mentioned earlier.

On a night when the entire vaunted Red Sox lineup managed 5 hits in 16 innings!  So I guess Gonzo and Papi are horrible too by that logic?  It wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the opposition's pitching particularly Niemann?  Naww!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Ellsbury has hit a number of HR's 400 feet or more this year.  Here's his HR log, not including yesterday's. http://www.hittrackeronline.com/detail.php?id=2011_68&type=hitter
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Yeah, but no opposite field home runs.  This is clearly due to his reverse pivot swivel upper cut bs swing.  I dunno, it's all ball bearings these days ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : Yeah, but no opposite field home runs.  This is clearly due to his reverse pivot swivel upper cut bs swing.  I dunno, it's all ball bearings these days ...
    Posted by 111SoxFan111

Excellent Fletch reference.  "Sugar, Mr. P00n?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

First: 6/17/2008
    Last: 7/17/2011
    In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense:
    Billyboy is a tool!
    Posted by jimdavis

Jim, 

He's a fool and a tool. Also my favorite label applies to him as:

TROLL !!

Clearly, he is a TROOL!!!

Sections
Shortcuts