Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense:
    I don't know If I wanna jump back into this thread or just keep reading it and laugh. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

Laughing? Im so confused CT that im not sure who is who or who's on first! Or is it what's on first?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Started by a key two-out single by Tek.
    Posted by harness
    While the fat MLBPA slacker profile who should never have been extended pitched another great game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

If Billy apparantly hates "jitter bugs," why not deflect your animosity (I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I should use your words, Billy, like vitriol or somehow work captious into a sentence) towards Brett Gardner, a vastly overrated player. He is Ellsbury but without any power whatsoever. While Ells is hitting like Adrian Gonzalez, Gardner is a true jitter bug. So, why not hate on a Yankee rather than a member of your Sox team, that is, if you are even truly a Sox fan, Billy, which I question highly. Gardner matches all of the deficiencies you argue Ellsbury has.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He's even gone so far as to praise Gardner, esp his fielding. 

(career .360 OPS in a tradional basher LF position: he barely has 40 extra base hits per 650 PAs, while Jake has a 48 EBH rate per 650 PAs career and is on pace for 65/650 this year.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : Laughing? Im so confused CT that im not sure who is who or who's on first! Or is it what's on first?
    Posted by promise4you

who's on first??? lol I'm not sure either, I also don't know Hu's the president of China

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Jitterbug Jake is driving the Red Sox offense : who's on first??? lol I'm not sure either, I also don't know Hu's the president of China
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

Actually Hu was the president last time I went there, but he was not the first !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Your proposed deal for Kemp is not realistic, just as your deal to SD for AGon was even more unrealistic.  I'd love Kemp here, but LA would want cheaper options (yop prospects) and I don't think we have the pieces they want. Your "tabloids" on Jake last year beats "The Enquirer". I'm not prejudiced against headcases. I want him hear, even though one time he drove by in his truck and I heard rap music blaring misogynist rants from his car stereo.
    Posted by moonslav59

The man has been humiliated over and over

he is reviled and hated here for being a terrible fan and even worse human being

how long before the next ban?

yuck

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I'm guessing soon, since he will need to erase his most recent positions that are crumbling as we speak.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm guessing soon, since he will need to erase his most recent positions that are crumbling as we speak.
    Posted by moonslav59

hahaha

So true, the mans drivel and constant errors from the past get erased when the mods try to eliminate his awfulness....

But then he can slink back and spin, lie, and do his typical routine... but most now know the truth, that he is the worst poster in the history of this forum and a sad human being deserving our pity

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Notice: no Jake or Lackey bashing lately.
    He rotates his 12 bash targets well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm sure today is all about the 7 Wake gave up

Yet 6 innings 3 runs from our #5 on 95 pitches is surely the role of the end of the rotation guy.

The 7th inning in a nasty humid day was a little too much to ask.

but Wake has been Wake, solid depth as always, a unique talent few teams are lucky enough to have and at a 4m option every years for the last 5-6 and as long as we want... an IMMENSE bargain

Softy is hateful, ignorant and not a Red Sox fan... as always

Sections
Shortcuts