Jitterbug Jake Jukes & Jives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Jitterbug Jake Jukes & Jives

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

When is Dumpster coming out of mothballs?

Thanks to Peavy, never.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

My source garanteed a series win over the Rays. Check.

The author of this thread warned about how great the Rays starting pitching was and she and this Board didn't want to play the pitiful Rays out of this and other unfounded fears.

Peavy didn't make it out of the 6th, left behind, against the most inept offense in MLB. Check.

The other 13M dollar man, collecting dust, could have gone 5.2 and 1 run against the pathetic Rays. Check 

So man Ells sure had a great series huh?

AHHAHAHAHAHAH.  +1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

"Jake" Ellsbury motors to a run scored!

Jake Peavy shows why he is not Dempster.

softy stews, squirms, and prepares for his next goalpost movements.

Moon, 

If you remember one of Softy's favorite lines calling Ells a Prima Donna which he now call Peavy. Ells was most likely the MVP of the series with the Rays. 

Hetch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Since Shane costs 13M for the next two years, no reason to pay 15 to 20M for his inferior twin. Bogaerts was more impressive, at the plate, and on the patch, and in the field. Nice to know that Ellsbury's Red Sox days are just a few games from ending, he and his sub .800's OPS and fragile bones and "jukes and jives" are worth about 50M over the the next 5 years.

Anyone see Crisp, this year and in these playoffs?

Softy, 

I unblocked you for a second out of blind curiousity and once again you've proved to me that you are a clueless idiot. Who cares about Coco Crispy. Ells just completed a great come back season and combined with Shane to give the Sox a great one/two punch in thier first series with the Rays and you're too blind and predudiced to see it or acknowledge it. You are my friend a real fool.

Blocked once again.

Hetch 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

I miss Classic Softy: foolishness with an ounce of baseball acumen.  Imitation Softy is the basest and blandest of trolls.  Where has the fun gone?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

without a doubt if there actually was an MVP award for the divisional series - JE would be the hands down winner.  pretty good for a part time CF'er with a broken foot. 

here's hoping he is just as "lucky" in the ALCS.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Contrary to most reports, it was NOT Ellsbury that we saw, but rather Matt Kemp in disguise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Without Peavy, the Red Sox are exactly where they are now, past the ALDS that I guaranteed the Red Sox would win against the most impotent and perfect series whipping post in all of MLB.

I have to say I'm impressed that you came back to the forum today to take some 'I told you so's.  Of course you're trying to twist reality to claim Peavy and Ells were not huge in this series.  We all know Peavy was great, 5.2 innings is not much, but he was at 74 pitches.  If the sox had a couple of runs or it wasn't a playoff game he would have easily pitched into the 7th or 8th.  We also know Ells has been the best player in this postseason, leads in hits, runs, sb, second in doubles.

So thanks softy for showing more courage than I thought you had.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Yup, with a little run support, Peavey probably goes 7.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

"Jake" Ellsbury motors to a run scored!

Jake Peavy shows why he is not Dempster.

softy stews, squirms, and prepares for his next goalpost movements.

Moon, 

If you remember one of Softy's favorite lines calling Ells a Prima Donna which he now call Peavy. Ells was most likely the MVP of the series with the Rays. 

Hetch

He doesn't even know what the word means.

He thinks being overpaid is prima donna.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colorado BoSox. Show Colorado BoSox's posts

I don't post but I do read the comments just to pass some time.  After reading many, many, many threads and comments I will post this one comment

RedSoxFireman/Softlaw - Please shut up. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to user_1187929's comment:

I don't post but I do read the comments just to pass some time.  After reading many, many, many threads and comments I will post this one comment

Spoken like an oldtime vet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

The author of this thread warned about how great the Rays starting pitching was and she and this Board didn't want to play the pitiful Rays out of this and other unfounded fears.

Peavy didn't make it out of the 6th, left behind, against the most inept offense in MLB. Check.

The other 13M dollar man, collecting dust, could have gone 5.2 and 1 run against the pathetic Rays. Check 

One run in 5.2 innings. Seems to me that that works out to an ERA of less than 2.00 over 9 innings. For playoff baseball that strikes me as insanely good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

One run in 5.2 innings. Seems to me that that works out to an ERA of less than 2.00 over 9 innings. For playoff baseball that strikes me as insanely good.

Hey Trout, 

We all know Peavy and Ells before him are both Prima Donnas, at least Softy told us so and we all know Softy is never wrong !!@##$%%^&(*)_+)_(*)&*^^%$#@$@!#. Sealed

Sarcastically, Hetch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

Without Peavy, the Red Sox are exactly where they are now, past the ALDS that I guaranteed the Red Sox would win against the most impotent and perfect series whipping post in all of MLB.

I have to say I'm impressed that you came back to the forum today to take some 'I told you so's.  Of course you're trying to twist reality to claim Peavy and Ells were not huge in this series.  We all know Peavy was great, 5.2 innings is not much, but he was at 74 pitches.  If the sox had a couple of runs or it wasn't a playoff game he would have easily pitched into the 7th or 8th.  We also know Ells has been the best player in this postseason, leads in hits, runs, sb, second in doubles.

So thanks softy for showing more courage than I thought you had.

Hi Green, 

I don't know if your being comedic or serious , but if serious please do not get courage mixed up with blind stupidity.

Hetch

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

You meet him in a parking garage in the middle of the night? And did you change cabs?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

You meet him in a parking garage in the middle of the night? And did you change cabs?

He meets his source in a recreation of the Bozo Show. 

Hetch

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This all would be pretty humorous if we were dealing with a sane person who was being self-effacingly provocative by good naturedly continuing the inside joke that he still thinks he's right in the face of a manifestly obvious failure to get even one prediction correct this season.

What we have with Stiffy is a whole different ballgame.  I'm actually beginning to fear for the guy's sanity.  What happens to a narcisist who can't deal with obvious failure in front if thousands of posters.  It would be one thing if it had simply been one or two blown predictions, but this has been an epically staggering collapse of 95 - 99 % of his little gm calls.  We're talking about a guy who has been proven wrong about literally dozens of predictions.  Every way he turns, another one of his calls has been shredded. 

Now, he is desperately grasping at straws, convincing himself that he now has inside information guarantying a win?  I'm affraid he may actually believe he is talking to somebody about these things.  Perhaps he may have actually run into a popcorn vendor down in Tampa, who found it necessary to placate the stiff one by guarantying him a win.  This is what it has come to for this poor old chap.  The poor guy is so desperate for a correct call that he is now predicting the sun will rise tomorrow just to get a few good calls under his belt.  I heard he even texted an estranged 5 year old grand-child trying to bet on episodes of Spongebob that he has taken to pre-recording with his new TIVO.  This is very sad!  It's time to back off guys.  The Stiff One is a ticking time bomb.

No more riding Softy for a while.  Let's let the poor guy think he has made a few good calls.  I honestly fear for his sanity!  Let up on the guy.  Throw him a few bones.  Give him credit for a few of these absurd calls.  This board needs a relatively sane Stiff man.  Not this shell of a man! 

Don't be too obvious about giving him credit.  Make him think he's still working for it, but throw it after a few semi-tough posts.  Do the right thing guys!  This is not pretty to watch anymore!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

lol 

This all would be pretty humorous if we were dealing with a sane person who was being self-effacingly provocative by good naturedly continuing the inside joke that he still thinks he's right in the face of a manifestly obvious failure to get even one prediction correct this season.

What we have with Stiffy is a whole different ballgame.  I'm actually beginning to fear for the guy's sanity.  What happens to a narcisist who can't deal with obvious failure in front if thousands of posters.  It would be one thing if it had simply been one or two blown predictions, but this has been an epically staggering collapse of 95 - 99 % of his little gm calls.  We're talking about a guy who has been proven wrong about literally dozens of predictions.  Every way he turns, another one of his calls has been shredded. 

Now, he is desperately grasping at straws, convincing himself that he now has inside information guarantying a win?  I'm affraid he may actually believe he is talking to somebody about these things.  Perhaps he may have actually run into a popcorn vendor down in Tampa, who found it necessary to placate the stiff one by guarantying him a win.  This is what it has come to for this poor old chap.  The poor guy is so desperate for a correct call that he is now predicting the sun will rise tomorrow just to get a few good calls under his belt.  I heard he even texted an estranged 5 year old grand-child trying to bet on episodes of Spongebob that he has taken to pre-recording with his new TIVO.  This is very sad!  It's time to back off guys.  The Stiff One is a ticking time bomb.

No more riding Softy for a while.  Let's let the poor guy think he has made a few good calls.  I honestly fear for his sanity!  Let up on the guy.  Throw him a few bones.  Give him credit for a few of these absurd calls.  This board needs a relatively sane Stiff man.  Not this shell of a man! 

Don't be too obvious about giving him credit.  Make him think he's still working for it, but throw it after a few semi-tough posts.  Do the right thing guys!  This is not pretty to watch anymore!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Hey dog,

very well written prose. It's fairly clear that the man behind the personality that is softlaw and his numerous alias's comes here for the sole purpose of humoring himself. His whole schidt is contrived and frankly not worthy of the time many spend in engaging him in mindless debate.

It's fairly clear that his continued changing of his name is done so as part of his ruse to reel in the unsuspecting by baiting them with outlandish comments and then once in his trap. He sits in front of his monitor with a $)-( ! t eating grin and right in front of the world morphs into the village idiot. I wll say he does work hard at staying in character, wish I had that much free time on my hands...I guess that's one of the perks of living with your mommy well into your 50's.

The definition of insanity "continuing to do things the same way and expecting a different result".

Ironically, both your's and this post are in fact playing right into his trap. so I've been duped again by our resident idiot savant. clever little fellow...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:

Hey dog,

very well written prose. It's fairly clear that the man behind the personality that is softlaw and his numerous alias's comes here for the sole purpose of humoring himself. His whole schidt is contrived and frankly not worthy of the time many spend in engaging him in mindless debate.

It's fairly clear that his continued changing of his name is done so as part of his ruse to reel in the unsuspecting by baiting them with outlandish comments and then once in his trap. He sits in front of his monitor with a $)-( ! t eating grin and right in front of the world morphs into the village idiot. I wll say he does work hard at staying in character, wish I had that much free time on my hands...I guess that's one of the perks of living with your mommy well into your 50's.

The definition of insanity "continuing to do things the same way and expecting a different result".

Ironically, both your's and this post are in fact playing right into his trap. so I've been duped again by our resident idiot savant. clever little fellow...

Agreed. Time to put the clown on ignore again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Agreed. Time to put the clown on ignore again.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Moon, 

If everyone on the BDC put him on ignore he wouldn't have anyone to converse/argue his silly points with. We all know how he operates, yet all too many continue to respond knowing the trying to make any sense with Softy is futile. Why anyone would waste their valued time conversing with Softy is beyond me. About my only comments to him are a few well placed barbs which is all he deserves.

Cheers, Hetch

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to user_1187929's comment:

I don't buy it, chances are softlaw owned you a half dozen times and this is your 2nd or 3rd moniker.

Softy owns nothing but some marbles in his mommy's basement.

Sections
Shortcuts