Joba to the Tigers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Joba to the Tigers

Who knew? Since no one has brought this up, I'm the first to announce the headhunter is heading for Detroit.

A one-year deal for the biggest loser in baseball. IMO he should have been banned for life.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Joba to the Tigers

is this no longer a red sox board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Who knew? Since no one has brought this up, I'm the first to announce the headhunter is heading for Detroit.

A one-year deal for the biggest loser in baseball. IMO he should have been banned for life.

Kim, in the hot stove thread...although i didn't go into detail...just posted the link

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good.

The Sox still have a chance to light the idiot up, every once in while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

Maybe KST is a closet yankees fan after all. LOL.

Hope Slasher has fun with this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

ouch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good.

The Sox still have a chance to light the idiot up, every once in while.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you upset that your headhunter was insulted? Maybe you should be wondering why your team is dissipating before your eyes. I mean who wants to play for a losing team? And even if they do, the Yankee organization seems determined to lose that losing team. Losers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

You and Pintripezac are like a tag team here. You have the same opinions, and feel the same way about everything. Just sayin'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

of course i will.  so now that the face of yankees universe has changed zip codes...i guess now there is a Tigers Universe. 

Maybe the new face of yankees universe can be cano arod mariano pettitte ellsbury.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

of course i will.  so now that the face of yankees universe has changed zip codes...i guess now there is a Tigers Universe. 

Maybe the new face of yankees universe can be cano arod mariano pettitte ellsbury.

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Gotta love it. They know talent when they see it, and the talent is always on the Red Sox. I love the new "face of the Yankees" Ellsbury. I think it's hilarious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

What happens when you throw two pitches at a batter's head and you're NOT on the Yankees? I bet it's a different story.

Joba better be careful. MLB may not be as concerned with him and/or his future in baseball. Just sayin'.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FTR this is a Red Sox board that has plenty of conversations that have to do with the off-season. Since a Sox player could have been killed by this particular Yankee loser, he deserves a thread to talk about that.

If you don't like it, there are plenty of Yankee fan boards that I bet you're completely unfamiliar with because your sole interest is in a team you hate, that might be worth a look.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Kim, in the hot stove thread...although i didn't go into detail...just posted the link

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jete. I didn't read that thread because it's so long, and I don't have the stars working. :) Hard to keep up with long threads.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

You and Pintripezac are like a tag team here. You have the same opinions, and feel the same way about everything. Just sayin'.

[/QUOTE]

"You have the same opinions"

Very true.

We both see the game the same way and differ very seldom.

Biggest difference between us is he is a yankee fan and I'am a Sox fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"You have the same opinions"

Very true.

We both see the game the same way and differ very seldom.

Biggest difference between us is he is a yankee fan and I'am a Sox fan.

[/QUOTE]

You're a little too upset with a Joba Chamberlain discussion if you ask me, especially since he tried to kill a Sox batter. Are you his mother?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Kim, in the hot stove thread...although i didn't go into detail...just posted the link

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jete. I didn't read that thread because it's so long, and I don't have the stars working. :) Hard to keep up with long threads.

[/QUOTE] LOL..i hear you...we haven't had them in so long, i find myself not even thinking about them anymore

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After Joba the hut left, his friend Boone Logan took a powder also and he'll be pitcing in Colorado next season...Can Jacoby pitch???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After Joba the hut left, his friend Boone Logan took a powder also and he'll be pitcing in Colorado next season...Can Jacoby pitch???

[/QUOTE]

Boone Logan is surprising, even to me. I think they really relied on him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Are you upset that your headhunter was insulted? Maybe you should be wondering why your team is dissipating before your eyes. I mean who wants to play for a losing team?And even if they do, the Yankee organization seems determined to lose that losing team. Losers.

not sure what losing team U R talkin about

but maybe U should check out the

press conference    mlb channel / yes 11:00  am

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

press conferene    mlb channel / yes 11:00  am

[/QUOTE]

yes.  VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO JAKE DONNING #2 JERSEY......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yanks signed 3 good Free Agents, just waiting on Tanaka. Probably go with Santana, also. They wont be slouches. Last year had very little and competed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you upset that your headhunter was insulted? Maybe you should be wondering why your team is dissipating before your eyes. I mean who wants to play for a losing team?And even if they do, the Yankee organization seems determined to lose that losing team. Losers.

[/QUOTE]

not sure what losing team U R talkin about

press conferene    mlb channel / yes 11:00  am

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't care less what Jacoby Ellsbury is doing. I think it's hilarious that the future face of the Yankees is a Sox player. You had to go to a WINNING team to find him because your team is filled with losers, and leaving losers.