Joe Madden says he's "really looking forward to game five" at Boston.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Joe Madden says he's

And I'm looking forward  to watching Bruce Springsteen, the Replacements and the Beatles perform in my living room. While getting a foot massage from Jennifer Aniston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny. Even if I thought that as Madden, I think I'd keep my mouth shut about it.

He's such an arrogant, poor leader. I can see why they've never won a WS.  All we hear about every year is how great he is, but he just shows the worst tact as a manager.

I cannot stand the guy.  The glasses also make it more annoying.

[/QUOTE]

Like I always say, show me the hardware. Hes won nothing, and probably never will in Tampa.You  cant perpetually run a team like they are and expect them to keep winning. Within 5 years theyll be right back down in last place.

[/QUOTE]

There is a new style of manger or coach in this era of sports.TSome of them come off as entitled as some of these entitled players.

I mentioned the Harbaughs in the NFL. They're very entitled and think they're owed something, like a destiny thing.   They love to hear themselves talk. They do commercials, they love the attention, etc. I question that.

It sickens me that one Harbaugh has a ring. He'll see none ever again and I hope his brother in SF uses enough rope to hang himself. We've seen Rex Ryan in NY hang himself.

THe mouthy, chatty manager or coach never works.   

Maddon should be a politician.  He'd likely win some elections, but I don't trust that loser further than I could throw him. I'd hate to play for him.   I can see right through it.

[/QUOTE]

Thats why, generally, the guys that play there are either kids that dont know any better or cast off veterans who no one else will take. I would HATE playing for a manager like that. Penguins in the clubhouse? Dress up games? What the heck is that supposed to do for us? Please just lose Monday and rid the league of yourself for 2013.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to tampa2013's comment:

The "hardware" is a trophy for winning the WS. Only one team outof 30 wins the WS. That alone is not a measure of success.  I would rather look at wins and losses per $$$ spent on the roster. Isn't that more reasonable than justing looking at the "hardware"?

No. Its not. Pike you are a true moron. Move to TB if you think that Goofy Genius is your daddy. So you think wins and losses per $ is more important than chamionships? Spoken like a true mindless Rays fan. Youll fit right in with your checkered pants, rayshawk and pet monkey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes, the " Goffy Genius", Yuk, Yuk.

Spell checker pike. Its Goofy Genius.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Is "Pike" a Rays troll?

Pike is a troll in general. Claims to be the most loyal Sox fan, and accuses us constantly of all being closet Yankees fans, but posts under at least 30-40 different monikers. Hes our resident mental patient. Hes basically to be toyed with and made fun of, its his function here. But no, hes not actually a Rays fan, just trying to stir crap and be a nuisance. Its what he does on here. He especially enjoys accusing J-Bay and I of being the same person. Yawn....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is "Pike" a Rays troll?

Pike is a troll in general. Claims to be the most loyal Sox fan, and accuses is constantly of all being closet Yankees fans, but posts under at least 30-40 different monikers. Hes our resident mental patient. Hes basically to be toyed with and made fun of, its his function here. But no, hes not actually a Rays fan, just trying to stir crap and be a nuisance. Its what he does on here.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting. We have a similar Dahmer type on the Pats board.  He runs under Bustchise now, but I think you knew him as Phat Rex. Jets fan.   He then creates Pats posuer fan names to make it seem like he's a Pats fan.

He then signs in and out and uses the differing names with different personalities. It's quite sick, obviously.

You used to be on the Pats board. What happened?  Looking for a 5-0 start after tommorow.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know phat rex. I havent been on as much for being absorbed with the Sox this fall. Plus, its a different kind of poster there. I find that more posters just dont have the sense of humor posters over here do, and honestly, I got totally sick of posters like "Ricky" (aka Godverment and etc). Pike pales in comparison to Ricky. He will intentionally post racially, politically and socially inflamitory statements just to stir crap and get attention. I got sick of looking at it, and bdc did nothing to stop him. Hes the only poster on all these forums that I have on ignore. Ironically, Rusty, who most posters gripe about, is one that I actually find entertaining--agree with him or not. His arguments with Pats66 from a couple years back are among some of the funniest things Ive even read on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Thanks.  So far, so good, but I take nothing for granted in the playoffs.  The sooner we get rid of you guys, the better.

Yup.  I want to finish the Rays off on Monday.  I don't take anything for granted either, and I don't want the Rays to get any shred of confidence or momentum going. 

Besides that, Tuesday's game (if necessary) isn't supposed to start until 8:30.  That will keep me up past my bedtime, and we just can't have that.  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

And I'm looking forward  to watching Bruce Springsteen, the Replacements and the Beatles perform in my living room. While getting a foot massage from Jennifer Aniston.

lol, it shouldn't be long now ld Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Harvey, I did start a thread last Sunday night about the Giants making fun of Jintsfan though. Did you catch that one? 5-0 is a possibility. Pats are down some players, and the Bengals have a good D. We will see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is "Pike" a Rays troll?

Pike is a troll in general. Claims to be the most loyal Sox fan, and accuses is constantly of all being closet Yankees fans, but posts under at least 30-40 different monikers. Hes our resident mental patient. Hes basically to be toyed with and made fun of, its his function here. But no, hes not actually a Rays fan, just trying to stir crap and be a nuisance. Its what he does on here.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting. We have a similar Dahmer type on the Pats board.  He runs under Bustchise now, but I think you knew him as Phat Rex. Jets fan.   He then creates Pats posuer fan names to make it seem like he's a Pats fan.

He then signs in and out and uses the differing names with different personalities. It's quite sick, obviously.

You used to be on the Pats board. What happened?  Looking for a 5-0 start after tommorow.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know phat rex. I havent been on as much for being absorbed with the Sox this fall. Plus, its a different kind of poster there. I find that more posters just dont have the sense of humor posters over here do, and honestly, I got totally sick of posters like "Ricky" (aka Godverment and etc). Pike pales in comparison to Ricky. He will intentionally post racially, politically and socially inflamitory statements just to stir crap and get attention. I got sick of looking at it, and bdc did nothing to stop him. Hes the only poster on all these forums that I have on ignore. Ironically, Rusty, who most posters gripe about, is one that I actually find entertaining--agree with him or not. His arguments with Pats66 from a couple years back are among some of the funniest things Ive even read on here.

[/QUOTE]

I am Rusty.  I keep getting banned for being honest.

[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. I hadn't kept up with your new moniker. Burger King is still your best avatar. Jints must spend most of his time in a bottle these days. Lol

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It figures that Examiner likes Rusty.

It figures that you like the Rays. Loser = loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

It figures that Examiner likes Rusty.

Wait a second....how could you know who I am?  Are you a sheepish Bustchise? Oh my.

There is no way you would know who I am unless you were a frequent visitor of the Pats board as a jealous fan from NY/NJ.

Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

It wouldnt surprise me. Pike gets around. He frequents every kind of sports forum trying to catch one of us, and even trying to find our real life identities and post them online. Hes a sicko. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

But why does Examiner identify with Rusty instead of Breidy, FourBs, or Notin?

And why do none of the posters listed identify with you?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

But why does Examiner identify with Rusty instead of Breidy, FourBs, or Notin?  Why does he identify with ignorant trolls.

Go to bed pike. The nice man in the white coat says so.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.