Joe Madden says he's "really looking forward to game five" at Boston.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Joe Madden says he's

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Madden didn't want to give any credit to the Sox---said it was the "quirky start" & I'm sure it was the double behind Longria who played in to stop the bunt and might have caught it. What he really infered is we got a lot of lucky breaks. He only gave credit to Ortiz. Look, last night, had Meyers caught that ball & we didn't score 5, had the game continued as it did, we'd won 7-2 instead of 12-2.  Amen.

Madden, we're looking forward to game 3. OK, got to root for A's...I want Sox out here to watch some games & hope to drive to tinsel town too to watch us beat the Dodgers.

Agreed. I noticed that too. That stupid smug attitude is part of why I cant stand him. Just how many championships exactly has he won as a manager? 

He was making excuses while being interviewed during the game.  I have no respect for the man.

He has his players attending pajama parties while dressed in their jammies.  That isjust plain weirdTongue Out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Get the brooms outCool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

He must be looking forward to the even more quirky Trop. giving the Devil Dogs an advantage. 

Note to Joe: It was the SUPERIOR play by the Sox and CRUMMY play by your team that needs to be corrected

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to croc's comment:

He must be looking forward to the even more quirky Trop. giving the Devil Dogs an advantage. 

Note to Joe: It was the SUPERIOR play by the Sox and CRUMMY play by your team that needs to be corrected

N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

[QUOTE]

Funny. Even if I thought that as Madden, I think I'd keep my mouth shut about it.

Classless; can't help but be disappointed in the man. Full of excuses. Likewise Price.

He's goofier than I thought.

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Here's the video of Madden and PD

http://nesn.com/2013/10/dustin-pedroia-red-sox-looking-forward-to-playing-game-3-after-another-dominant-offensive-performance-video/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to tampa2013's comment:

[QUOTE]

World Series trophies and Division Championships are often a matter of luck and having a hot team at the right time. Right now the Red Sox are hot.  Nobody saw this coming.  Post season is a matter of seeing which team is firing on all cylinders at the right time.

The Rays finished the season 8-2...Is that not hot? Cleveland won their last 10 or 11. Is that not hot? The Red Sox were 5-5...

You truly have no clue. Im sure you will be banned before the weekends over. Again.

[/QUOTE]

Umm..... I have heard this said by many in the baseball world.  It is a valid observation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

World Series trophies and Division Championships are often a matter of luck and having a hot team at the right time. Right now the Red Sox are hot.  Nobody saw this coming.  Post season is a matter of seeing which team is firing on all cylinders at the right time.

The Rays finished the season 8-2...Is that not hot? Cleveland won their last 10 or 11. Is that not hot? The Red Sox were 5-5...

You truly have no clue. Im sure you will be banned before the weekends over. Again.

Umm..... I have heard this said by many in the baseball world.  It is a valid observation.

Except it was pike who posted it, and he was tryng to stir crap and be a nuisance. He was attempting to play the role of a high brow, snotty Rays fan to get attention becuase of his chronic lameness, and did it so well he's now banned, AGAIN......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm..... Craig Hansen doesn't play for the Sox....nor is he even playing anymore.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

It is funny. When guys say this, they always have an out when it doesn't come true because teams (and people) forget about them.

He's a blowhard and I hope the Sox pulverize them in Game 3 to shut his trap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

I can't wait to finish them off!!!!

After that, who cares what they say

Exactly! No one will care what he said when they are finished off. If they do come back (which they won't), he can say "I told you so".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

[QUOTE]

I can't wait to finish them off!!!!

After that, who cares what they say

Exactly! No one will care what he said when they are finished off. If they do come back (which they won't), he can say "I told you so".

[/QUOTE]

My thought was someting like "Game 5? Do the Rays come into Fenway that soon next year?"

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts