Joey Votto signs extention

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Joey Votto signs extention

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : Have you noticed how there's very little bickering on these threads when kimpike is not around? Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Yes, I was just wondering if the beating he took yesterday was enough to run him off for a few days. Man did he get drilled. He'll be licking his wounds for a bit. But beware. J-bay is right. He's set us up by turning on the violins for all the poor new posters that get accused of being him. If we respond to the crocodile tears, it will enable him to slide in with a few new monikers and pollute the game threads under the guise of being new. You can never let down your guard with Kimpike. Besides, we still have WesternOregon to deal with, and IMO, he's every bit as bad as pike, just bad in a different way. Dear lord, wouldn't it be SICK if he was pike too? Perish the thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Oh, I agree pike is lurking. Or he may just be taking a nap before changing into his wig and dress so he'll be ready for the night shift as kim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Votto will do better than Pujols over the length of Pujols' deal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : Don't be so sure he's not....a few new posters, everyone is suspect until proven otherwise. Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] ....and somehow that is OUR fault, and none of his. None at all....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]Votto will do better than Pujols over the length of Pujols' deal. Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE] Definitely!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Votto wil be no "beast" for this contract. In fact, Votto will be a bust for a large portion of this contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]Votto wil be no "beast" for this contract. In fact, Votto will be a bust for a large portion of this contract. Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] Don't you have exhibits to prepare, witnesses to call and a case to prosecute? Mr. Canseco is in the box, and awaits your probative interrogation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : kimpike is one twisted individual.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Filing under "takes one to know one" ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : Filing under "takes one to know one" .... Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE] LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : Filing under "takes one to know one" ....
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

And that's exactly how you recognize one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : And that's exactly how you recognize one. Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] LOL 2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Goodnight everyone.

Go Kentucky!!

(I'm a UNC fan, but every year that Kentucky has won it all so have the Yanks!!)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Votto signs extention": [QUOTE]Goodnight everyone. Go Kentucky!! (I'm a UNC fan, but every year that Kentucky has won it all so have the Yanks!!) Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] I hate Kentucky, have my whole life. But since every major sport in 2011 featured a champion that I absolutely loathe, this would be par for the course. Now all that remains if this KY lead holds up, is for some loathsome team to win the NBA, and I can wash my hands of 2011. Dealt with the same thing in 2006 when I had to endure Colts and Cardinals wins. 2007 went a bit better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Joey Votto signs extention : He'll be 38 at the end of the contract I believe. So they end up maybe eating a couple of years on the back end. The way salaries are going, he may be a bargain in 10 years!
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Actually, he'll be 40.  He still has 2 years (2012, 2013) before the new 10 year deal kicks in.  This almost reminds me of ARod's current deal.  Sure he should still be productive later in the contract, but he'll likely be a shell of his former self.

6 more years on the ARod deal.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Joey Votto signs extention:
    [QUOTE]10 years, $225M on top of his 2 years remaining on his current deal.. He's now under contract for the next 12 years for $251.5M. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/04/reds-agree-to-extend-joey-votto.html What are the Reds thinking?  It doesn't look like he could have gotten much more on the open market and the Reds had him locked up for the next 2 years already.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]Sure makes Gonzo look like a bargain doesn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

AGon is a bargain because he is awesome. A great player at bat and in the field... solid character, and an overall presense that only comes around once a decade. AGon rules!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Joey Votto signs extention:
    [QUOTE]10 years, $225M on top of his 2 years remaining on his current deal.. He's now under contract for the next 12 years for $251.5M. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/04/reds-agree-to-extend-joey-votto.html What are the Reds thinking?  It doesn't look like he could have gotten much more on the open market and the Reds had him locked up for the next 2 years already.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Do you have anything on Kanas City or Seattle? Do you think the Mapleleafs will make the playoffs?