John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?

With temperatures still in the low-90s,how will Lackey behave? How many hand gestures and facial expressions including eye-rolls will he make tonight? How will he interact with fellow players, Francona and the media? And by the way, what's your expectations for him pitching-wise against the Mariners?
    113741156_crop_340x234
    103284678_crop_340x234  

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?

Don't know, but I figure Francona's already chalked up a loss, and will probably start Drew over Reddick as well.
    The smart thing to have done, would have been to have Beckett going up against King Felix.
    I guess Francona didn't want to waste a Beckett start on a game he knew we would lose anyway.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?

You don't change your pitching rotation based on your opposition. Name me a MLB who does that on a regular basis?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?:
    Don't know, but I figure Francona's already chalked up a loss, and will probably start Drew over Reddick as well. The smart thing to have done, would have been to have Beckett going up against King Felix. I guess Francona didn't want to waste a Beckett start on a game he knew we would lose anyway.
    Posted by Alibiike

DREW and SLACKEY: 150+million dollars of THEO ingenuity.

The schoolyard little boys are here again shouting:
    Slackey
    Lackluster

It's Howdy Doody time kids.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

heck, with the expected temps, he better or he may spontaneously combust..Sealed

In Response to Re: John Lackey Faces Off Against Felix Hernandez, Mariners tonight -Will Lackey keep his cool?:
    The schoolyard little boys are here again shouting: Slackey Lackluster It's Howdy Doody time kids.
    Posted by Your-Echo

well, pike, if it's HOWDY DOODY TIME,  then you must be CLARABELL, THE CLOWN.

No I call him "Lackey" and I am happy with his recent starts and realize that his mindset earlier may have been influenced by his wife's bout with cancer. I am also more patient with players on my team than the peanut gallery is. The team consists of "our players" since we are supposedly "loyal fans" and we do not berate them with childish insults such as Slackey, Lackluster, Beck-hit, Big-Sloppy, PapSmear, NancyDrew, and Bellsbury. Try acting like an adult instead of a child and try emulating a real fan while you are at it.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Don't know, but I figure Francona's already chalked up a loss, and will probably start Drew over Reddick as well. The smart thing to have done, would have been to have Beckett going up against King Felix. I guess Francona didn't want to waste a Beckett start on a game he knew we would lose anyway.
    Posted by Alibiike

I dont think the Sox think they canlt beat Felix Hernandez. He is a great pitcher...no doubt but the team is horrible and the reason why he is 8-8. If Lackey gives us a quality start tonight, the Sox will try to wear down Felix to get to the Pen. After all they are favored to win tonight he with the King pitching.

No I call him "Lackey" and I am happy with his recent starts and realize that his mindset earlier may have been influenced by his wife's bout with cancer. I am also more patient with players on my team than the peanut gallery is. The team consists of "our players" since we are supposedly "loyal fans" and we do not berate them with childish insults such as Slackey, Lackluster, Beck-hit, Big-Sloppy, PapSmear, NancyDrew, and Bellsbury. Try acting like an adult instead of a child and try emulating a real fan while you are at it.
    Posted by Your-Echo

yes, boss!
    shaking the bush, boss!

Hey Yazzer, why date yourself with the Clarabell reference? Men in their 70s have put away their Howdy Doody puppets and should be calling the guy Lackey and not Slackey or Lackluster. You know that it is a BOZO NO-No to regress to when you were ten years old. Those days are gone.

Hey Yazzer, why date yourself with the Clarabell reference? Men in their 70s have put away their Howdy Doody puppets and should be calling the guy Lackey and not Slackey or Lackluster. You know that it is a BOZO NO-No to regress to when you were ten years old. Those days are gone.
    Posted by Your-Echo

hey pike,
    ESAD!

SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY, SLACKEY.
    LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER, LACKLUSTER.

INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN,
    INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN, INEPSTEIN.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

You don't change your pitching rotation based on your opposition. Name me a MLB who does that on a regular basis?
    Posted by Your-Echo

Francona.

• Sections
    Shortcuts