Jon Lester and Mr. Hyde

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Re: Jon Lester and Mr. Hyde

How 'bout this chwawa?  Add the slightest pinache to just one of your monosyllabic quips, & perhaps I will consider not having you fixed???

Just a hair above "so's your mom."  :)   Otherwise you just sound foolish & repetitive.  Not a good mix for such an ugly small dog.  mindless yapping.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

Did you say something chiwawa?

What is a chiwawa?

Your joke like all your posts go down again in flmaes.

Flmaes???

Your yappings, like all your posts, are scattered about like chiwawa droppings.  This simile encapsulates your existence on this board.  :)  Love having you here though.  We all need a village idiot (so to speak) as a foil.  Pardon the mixing of metaphors.

Village idiot?

Why not get up. Head into your bathroom and take a look in the mirrior.

& here I thought we were making headway with your strained writing conventions????  You gotta give me something to work with. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

While I wish you could be the Plato to my Socrates, I fear I'm simply playing with Play-Doh?

Sorry!  I'm bored :)  good night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Geo - are you going to run the same sort of campaign against Lester as you did against Beckett?  If so, why? To be "different"?  "Contrarian"?  What is the point, so you can take credit and pleasure if things go wrong for Lester and the Red Sox?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Globe article today about him "hitting the right notes"..lol

total mea culpa about his petulent outburst a few days ago - looks like someone took him aside and told him to grow up...Im glad the sox brass is not taking advice from the head in the sand brigade here who felt is was no big deal....it was and needed to be rectified asap, hence the "clarification/further explanations" about EEI interview...

He said he needs to step up and be a leader and not whine on the mound...hmmm i wonder if the bootlicker brigade will call him out for criticizing himself...

This same some someone said to Lester, "Personally I don't a damn what you say as long as you back it up on the mound."  Then he broke out his computer and showed him some of your posts.  He said, "Look, you know and I know that these guys are losers, but they're still our fans, so just be careful with your choice of words. Just play the media game and appease these pathetic  fools.  You know how it works, John."  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Personally, Im just glad to see him say what he said. Someone obviously got in his ear and maybe a look in the mirror too.

Lester is primed for another 15+ season. Which is his norm.