Jon "The Nibbler" Lester is Terrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Jon "The Nibbler" Lester is Terrible

Anyone who wants to defend this guy, come up on stage. He's terrible. They needed a lot of innings and he's sitting at 70 pitches through 3 innings. Three or four hits on 0-2 counts and loads of walks.

This guys is so overrated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Jon

fWAR 1.7 (=$8.4m).  2013 salary = $11.62m.  Total disaster.  He has 6 wins though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

How far will this team go with THIS Jon "Big Game" Lester? Well, THIS is the REAL Lester. His ERA is now 4.12, near where I think it will end up (4.20-4.40). That is a big part of why I think we are about a .500 team. Because our pitching still stinks, for the most part.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

Shone of those guys who always looks like he thinks its everyone else's fault when he's as pathetic  as he just was tonight. But don't forget he's "an ace". He isn't the 3-4 starter he pitches like, he's the ace we are constantly told he is. 

"When I die Dublin will be written in my heart." - James Joyce