Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

he is soooo good in the clubhouse.  jusy what they need.

no.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawckinSox. Show RawckinSox's posts

No way jose!!! hehe get it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

I think he could be the injection this team needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Maybe he will send his brother instead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't need the circus, important things to attend to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Only if, with the Sox having a big lead, he promises to let a fly ball bounce off the top of his head and over a fence for a HR. One of the funniest plays in baseball history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Dammit, you guys took every joke I had lined up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I think he is the perfect RFer for Fenway

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This thread has legs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Can he play SS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Can you play Left Field?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Hahahahahahahahahahah.....oh, sorry Jose, you are serious....no, but thank you for your interest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Come on, do you really think he'd make outs more than 71% of the time?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Thanks, just the opportunity we were looking for.  Lets reunite the bash brothers...New England pharmacies will see a surge....good for the economy.

HaHaHa....when I get off the floor from laughing so hard, I'll show you the door.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

In Response to Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?:
    [QUOTE]Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but no thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey Jose, stick to getting your azz handed to you by retired FB players...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

You know, I've always pretty much liked any player we've had....except for this guy.  Never much cared for the guy and never will. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?:
    [QUOTE]You know, I've always pretty much liked any player we've had....except for this guy.  Never much cared for the guy and never will. 
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]ouch!!!..man, Jose this is almost the equivalent of getting on Mother T's nerves..Tongue out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Canseco:  Hey, Ben. I can play. Let me try out, at least.

Cherington: (crickets)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Come on guys, he just wants a "try out".  The guy's saying "murderers and child molesters get more chances than he does".  Jesus...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRuleTheRoost. Show SoxRuleTheRoost's posts

Only if he promises to write another tell all book. Just think how excited the rest of the team would be, to interact with him, knowing they'll end up, in the book. Hell, it might help us sign a free agent SP. I'm sure they would want to be in the book as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I'd let him DH v lefties.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vsports. Show vsports's posts

I hear he can pitch too...