Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

holy smoke jose, you are my age - 47!!!!!!!!

do what people are age do best...slowly deteriate and eat dinner at 4:30 pm!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?

In Response to Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?:
    [QUOTE]I hear he can pitch too...
    Posted by vsports[/QUOTE]

throws a really poor knuckleball. Very awkward on hill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

In Response to Re: Jose Canseco Wants to Try Out for Red Sox, Says He's 'Ready to Play'-What should Ben say to him?:
    [QUOTE]holy smoke jose, you are my age - 47!!!!!!!! do what people are age do best...slowly deteriate and eat dinner at 4:30 pm!
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

now that's funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

My first inclination is NO! However upon further thought, the Sox could use a extra fielder, and he eats fried chicken and drinks beer. I am certain he can learn to perform these tasks during games. I'm just sayin'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedGatorSox. Show RedGatorSox's posts

Tell him to swing by Popeyes on his way to the clubhouse and pick up a fresh family pak box for the bullpen.  White meat only please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Saw him on Celebrity Dating episode on cable recently. Said his biggest mistake in his life was writing the book "Vinicated". Appeared sincere about it.

I rather have Jack Clark instead... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Ben, how soon can you get a signed contract in Jose's hands?

By all means do all you can to secure his services, before the Yankee's think this as a ploy to drive up his value.

Come on man, do the right thing and get Jose to Boston.

Good luck to Bobby Valentine, did you really know what this job held in store for you?,