Jose Iglesias 3 for 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Jose Iglesias 3 for 2

Igelsias will come back to earth eventually.  A guy who has hasn't been a great hitter in the minors isn't all of a sudden going to transform himself in the majors.  It will take time with him, and let's hope he can   learn patience at the plate and that eventually he can be a serviceable hitter, not streaky, not "lucky", but a guy who can hit a minimum  of .250 and who gets on base at a decent clip.  I don't care what the numbers look like now, I just can't see him keeping it up.  To me, Iglesias should be in Boston over Ciriaco for sure.  Drew and WM should be at SS and 3B and Iglesias should get as many at bats as posssible at 2B, SS, and 3B.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: Jose Iglesias 3 for 2

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Igelsias will come back to earth eventually.  A guy who has hasn't been a great hitter in the minors isn't all of a sudden going to transform himself in the majors.  It will take time with him, and let's hope he can   learn patience at the plate and that eventually he can be a serviceable hitter, not streaky, not "lucky", but a guy who can hit a minimum  of .250 and who gets on base at a decent clip.  I don't care what the numbers look like now, I just can't see him keeping it up.  To me, Iglesias should be in Boston over Ciriaco for sure.  Drew and WM should be at SS and 3B and Iglesias should get as many at bats as posssible at 2B, SS, and 3B.

Of course he's going to cool off.  No one in the history of baseball as hit .440 for a season, but why wouldn't you keep him in the lineup every day until he stops hitting?