Jose iglesias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cm99. Show cm99's posts

Jose iglesias

Like i have said before iglesias will be the shortstop. Mike Aviles will be bakup and play the outfield thats what they had him do in the winter. Aviles played outfield.Darnell Mcdonald has no valve to this team he will get cut. Aviles is has more  value to this team and Jose iglesias will star at shortstop. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Jose iglesias

In Response to Jose iglesias:
    Like i have said before iglesias will be the shortstop. Mike Aviles will be bakup and play the outfield thats what they had him do in the winter. Aviles played outfield.Darnell Mcdonald has no valve to this team he will get cut. Aviles is has more  value to this team and Jose iglesias will star at shortstop. What do you guys think?
    Posted by cm99
    I think Iglesias will be the SS of the future. He needs 300 more at bats in AAA. Aviles will be the Sox opening day SS. When Iglesias finally takes the field in Boston he will turn heads like no other since perhaps the wizard who played for St. Louis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Jose iglesias:
    In Response to Jose iglesias : I think Iglesias will be the SS of the future. He needs 300 more at bats in AAA. Aviles will be the Sox opening day SS. When Iglesias finally takes the field in Boston he will turn heads like no other since perhaps the wizard who played for St. Louis.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

I agree. maybe sometime Ozzie Smith could take some time and teach our young Jose how to do a back flip eh? lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

wow the 18th thread in 2 days on Iggy..... how about just posting your opinions on one of the other 17.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Jose iglesias:
    wow the 18th thread in 2 days on Iggy..... how about just posting your opinions on one of the other 17.
    Posted by BurritoT

C'mon beanburrito, can't you see how much more informative and different this thread is than the other 17? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Celebrate!  Celebrate!

I don't care if there a 200 threads starting about Iggy.

It's great to be able to look forward to something exciting ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Jose iglesias:
    Posted by cm99
      BINGO  !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Jose Iglesias may one day star at shortstop for the Red Sox, and the sooner the better. But it will not begin on opening day this season. That Aviles has earned the starting job is hard to deny. He's making the plays and stinging the ball. Jose is undeniably a marvel in the field, but his bat needs a lot of work. If Aviles were not playing so well, maybe you let that bat get work at the ML level. That could happen sometime in 2012, maybe fairly soon or not until well into the summer. My guess is that Cherington sends him back to Pawtucket within the next week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Smelly is being a pain - bump!

Sections
Shortcuts