Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required

You should be thankful it was just once.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : Yup. It was glitch. LMAO  Btw, where did you talk to J-Bay that you were able to discuss your posts not being seen? And how did J-Bay even know you were posting and that your posts just couldn't be seen? You know what would be great? If Sox fans on this board who supposedly have so much say here cared as much about Sox fans posting on their own board as they do about Yankee fans coming here to direct traffic. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

FYI, I saw the messages J-Bay sent to Harness & Me, which is how I deduced them. Since you have visibility to Harness's messages, you can check this in as evidence, Judge Freisler.  LMAO only 4x? Sure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required:
    [QUOTE]You should be thankful it was just once.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

You should be banned at least once for being a jerk... it would make my day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : Yeah I agree, maybe it was over-zealous mod who banned me that one time. Yeah that was it, thanks for cheering me up harness.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I'm going to agree with you here. I've never seen anything like the amount of Sox posters removed from their own board, and the amount of threads and posts being deleted because posters don't like what's being said.

The fact that a Yankee fan, with connections, can be banned and have it reversed, is outrageous to me when I think of the Sox fans that have been removed from their own board.

Stop the bannings, stop the deletion of posts and threads because you don't approve of them, and give this board back to the Sox fans that it was intented for. I don't even request for posts to be removed when they are offensive and insulting to me. If Yankee fans are annoyed with posts and threads, they don't have to be here. They are the biggest crybabies in baseball, and their friends just encourage that behaviour. IMO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : I'm going to agree with you here. I've never seen anything like the amount of Sox posters removed from their own board, and the amount of threads and posts being deleted because posters don't like what's being said. The fact that a Yankee fan, with connections, can be banned and have it reversed, is outrageous to me when I think of the Sox fans that have been removed from their own board. Stop the bannings, stop the deletion of posts and threads because you don't approve of them, and give this board back to the Sox fans that it was intented for. I don't even request for posts to be removed when they are offensive and insulting to me. If Yankee fans are annoyed with posts and threads, they don't have to be here. They are the biggest crybabies in baseball, and their friends just encourage that behaviour. IMO

You mean like complaining about umpires? Stereotype much? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : You mean like complaining about umpires? Stereotype much? 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

You know what, Steve? Grow a pair and reply to a post without picking one comment out, and saying something about that just to distract from anything else being said. You're as transparent as glass to me.

Are you going to have this post removed?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : You should be banned at least once for being a jerk... it would make my day.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Jerk? You could write a book about it (have a teacher handy for any words with more than one syllable).
    You bait almost as much as the master-baiter you covet.
    You edit and delete posts at will.
    You are the first and biggest whiner on a BDC thread.
    You've started 4 threads about me.
    Only a nut-case starts threads incorporating Jesus and Nazis.
    The fact you have only been banned once is amazing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : You know what, Steve? Grow a pair and reply to a post without picking one comment out, and saying something about that just to distract from anything else being said. You're as transparent as glass to me. Are you going to have this post removed?

BTW, you do the same thing; and, I don't need to keep commenting on the same tired, hate mongering fiction filled paste buffer you keep posting. Whether you like it or not, fans are basically the same, regardless of affiliation.

Also, I never asked to have any post removed; BTW, should I add this pair to my skirt and tom tom wish list?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Getting back to thread topic, Josh claimed he twisted his ankle removing his jersey. To think that an entire season can be jeopardized by such an everyday task is frightening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : BTW, you do the same thing; and, I don't need to keep commenting on the same tired, hate mongering fiction filled paste buffer you keep posting. Whether you like it or not, fans are basically the same, regardless of affiliation. Also, I never asked to have any post removed; BTW, should I add this pair to my skirt and tom tom wish list?

I've NEVER just picked a sentence out to reply to a post. I've always addressed whatever was written, so I don't know what posts you're reading. But again, honesty is not your strong suit. And do you really feel the need to string five or more insults together to make a point? That's really weak.

And there are no posters the same here. Yankee fans who come to the board to keep Sox fans real and honest are light years aways from Sox fans just posting about their team on their own board. I don't believe there's a Yankee board on the entire Internet where Sox fans are ruling over them like hall monitors who feel the need to approve everything that's being said. Only arrogant Yankee fans put themselves in those positions.

Btw, you don't have to ask to have posts removed, you have friends that do that for you. And your lack of a pair pretty much negates any skirt and pom pom "wish list". I'm sure you already have them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : I've NEVER just picked a sentence out to reply to a post. I've always addressed whatever was written, so I don't know what posts you're reading. But again, honesty is not your strong suit. And do you really feel the need to string five or more insults together to make a point? That's really weak. And there are no posters the same here. Yankee fans who come to the board to keep Sox fans real and honest are light years aways from Sox fans just posting about their team on their own board. I don't believe there's a Yankee board on the entire Internet where Sox fans are ruling over them like hall monitors who feel the need to approve everything that's being said. Only arrogant Yankee fans put themselves in those positions. Yyou don't have to ask to have posts removed, you have friends that do that for you. And your lack of a pair pretty much negates any skirt and pom pom "wish list". I'm sure you already have them.

I'm dishonest? That's funny, coming from you. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.
    Let's bicker about the rains in Seattle.
    Or 17 million families that have gone without food in this country.

Or better yet, let's just b*tch and show how human beings on a chat board exemplify the fact there will never be world peace.

You call it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : I'm dishonest? That's funny, coming from you. 

And yet another post where you pick out one sentence you feel you can respond to. Like I said, weak, and yes, dishonest. Maybe your last sentence saying I'm dishonest is your way of changing the subject without actually talking about anything else, except the part where you're going to change the subject. LMAO

Your posts say more about you than you think.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : And yet another post where you pick out one sentence you feel you can respond to. Like I said, weak, and yes, dishonest. Maybe your last sentence saying I'm dishonest is your way of changing the subject without actually talking about anything else, except the part where you're going to change the subject. LMAO Your posts say more about you than you think.

Do you look in the mirror when you post stuff like this? Do you have more than 4 LMAOs yet? I change the subject and filter posts? You can't make this stuff up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Beckett injury update: Bad sprain, surgery not required : Jerk? You could write a book about it (have a teacher handy for any words with more than one syllable). You bait almost as much as the master-baiter you covet. You edit and delete posts at will. You are the first and biggest whiner on a BDC thread. You've started 4 threads about me. Only a nut-case starts threads incorporating Jesus and Nazis. The fact you have only been banned once is amazing.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I only did the things I did because your a jerk... jerk.