Josh Beckett thrown out from right at first!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Josh Beckett thrown out from right at first!

BWAHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA What a Loser! I signed a thank you card addressed it to Magic Johnson and mailed it out the other day. What a Lagoon as Buggs Bunny use to say.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Josh Beckett thrown out from right at first!

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There was a thread about this four days ago. He was in fact thown out due to a shift from short right field.

[/QUOTE]

I know how it happened but the fact is it did and he is such an idiot. Good Riddence to 90% of what was wrong with this sox team!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]

There was a thread about this four days ago. He was in fact thown out due to a shift from short right field.

[/QUOTE]

what? the guy got a single and was thrown out at first...i havent seen that in the past 5 years or more...beckett is a fat tub of useless lard....ben c FLEECED Magic...btw Agon, ONE homer in 20 games....and .247 avg....not so much crying now is there?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Middlebrooks. Show Middlebrooks's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what? the guy got a single and was thrown out at first...i havent seen that in the past 5 years or more...beckett is a fat tub of useless lard....ben c FLEECED Magic...btw Agon, ONE homer in 20 games....and .247 avg....not so much crying now is there?

[/QUOTE]

AGON'S Red Sox career should be remembered for one 6 week hot stretch last year, other than that, his number's are pedestrian for a 1B...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

AGON'S Red Sox career should be remembered for one 6 week hot stretch last year, other than that, his number's are pedestrian for a 1B...

[/QUOTE]

quite true Middie....underwhelming indeed...and a big crybaby at times....but i do give him props for his RF service to keep the biggest baby happy - Youk...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to DaBlade's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BWAHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA What a Loser! I signed a thank you card addressed it to Magic Johnson and mailed it out the other day. What a Lagoon as Buggs Bunny use to say.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was "what a maroon", but I digress. I was actually watching that game when it happened. The Fat Cat strikes again. Man does that deal look good now, especially since Gonzalez is already starting to disappear, and Dodger fans are beginning complain about him. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Big Deal!  The guy has more wins than he did for the Sox in several months!  I think he's also out-hitting A-Gon, & A-Gon is tearing it up with the Dodgers.  I guess you're forgetting that big home run A-Gon had day one with the D's?

Leave big Josh alone!  He's got a lot on his "plate."  I guess you think you could beat out that throw after finishing it all??  Hmmm?? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

The shift that is employed against Big Papi takes hits away from him all of the time. Many MLB  defenses employ a shift vs. specific players.

Plenty of people have been thrown out from short right field.  It was probably a shorter throw from RF than it would've been from SS.  I assume that not everyone watches a lot of BB.

Nice to see that the hatred of Red Sox players with WS rings still runs deep in here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The shift that is employed against Big Papi takes hits away from him all of the time. Many MLB  defenses employ a shift vs. specific players.

Plenty of people have been thrown out from short right field.  It was probably a shorter throw from RF than it would've been from SS.  I assume that not everyone watches a lot of BB.

Nice to see that the hatred of Red Sox players with WS rings still runs deep in here.

[/QUOTE]

Beckett was running hard all the way.  The Rf was playing shallow.  Not much of a big deal. the only big deal is that Becketts career hitting numbers are similar to Lavarnway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

A lot of ignorance on this board - Beckett hit a line drive to a RF with a gun who was playing shallow.  He was running hard the whole way.  He has a 3.38 ERA with the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have scored 15 runs in their last six games, and Gonzalez has scored or driven in seven of them.  They are now tied for the second wild card spot with St. Louis.  Gonzalez has 16 RBI with LA in 20 games - Loney had 33 RBI in 5 months.

Thank goodness these clubhouse cancers are gone - we're really setting the league on fire with our new cumbaya attitude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beckett was running hard all the way.  The Rf was playing shallow.  Not much of a big deal. the only big deal is that Becketts career hitting numbers are similar to Lavarnway.

beckett was NOT running hard...he was slow to get out of the box and barely made it past a jog..and just how many 9-3 outs are made a year?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

beckett was NOT running hard...he was slow to get out of the box and barely made it past a jog..and just how many 9-3 outs are made a year?

[/QUOTE]

You're lying.  He was running full out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Many MLb players would have been thrown out on that play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

If you are a Red Sox fan posting on a Boston newspaper forum, why do you worry about Beckett and anything that he does now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

it took him FIVE seconds to make it to first and he clearly slowed down at as he approached the base even though he KNEW there was going to be a play made at first...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=24751697&topic_id=11493214&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_24751697&v=3

JoeyB, will you ever admit that beckett is a turd?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what? the guy got a single and was thrown out at first

[/QUOTE]

Umm ... if he never got to first base, it wasn't a single. : )

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not a big Beckett fan.  But yeah he was running hard.  I wasn't lying.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

it took him FIVE seconds to make it to first and he clearly slowed down at as he approached the base even though he KNEW there was going to be a play made at first...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=24751697&topic_id=11493214&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_24751697&v=3

JoeyB, will you ever admit that beckett is a turd?

[/QUOTE]

Players, for the most part, aren't turds or anything else to me.  I root for the RS.  If the player does well, I'm happy.  Beyond that, if they were part of a WS winner, then I look very favorably on that.  Even with Suitcase Johnny, as annoying as he was after he left, I try to focus on G7 of the ALCS.

But please feel free to focus on your hatred.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A lot of ignorance on this board - Beckett hit a line drive to a RF with a gun who was playing shallow.  He was running hard the whole way.  He has a 3.38 ERA with the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have scored 15 runs in their last six games, and Gonzalez has scored or driven in seven of them.  They are now tied for the second wild card spot with St. Louis.  Gonzalez has 16 RBI with LA in 20 games - Loney had 33 RBI in 5 months.

Thank goodness these clubhouse cancers are gone - we're really setting the league on fire with our new cumbaya attitude.

Exactly.  Finally someone who speaks with facts!  You are absolutely corret - great post.

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not a big Beckett fan.  But yeah he was running hard.  I wasn't lying.

[/QUOTE]

running hard? dont you have to do that and NOT slow down?  he literally gave up at the end of the play and it was close.....does that surprise you coming from "my off day is my off day"....i guess hitting/running the bases isnt important to him either....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to DaBlade's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bugs used the term "maroon"   ....

Sections
Shortcuts