Josh Beckett thrown out from right at first!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Josh Beckett thrown out from right at first!

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do the Georom responses include half a dozen previous posts? How does he do that? It is boring and clutters my monitor.

[/QUOTE]

26 posts and youre bored? well played the NEW MOST INTERESTING MAN ON BDC!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Geo - I think you're a good guy and a smart guy.  But if one chooses to take a bizarre, Softy-like, irrational position on a player - like yours on Beckett - you can't expect to ever be taken seriously when you discuss that player.  You have a lot of cred when you discuss many things, but none when you discuss Beckett!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

SONICS, I AM NOT OBSESSED in anyway with beckett..i told you he was a turd, that he was cancer to the team, and would be traded...and he was...im not interested in cred but if that doesnt give me any, then i dont know what to tell folks here on bdc....lol...i am HAPPY to see him gone and dont wish him ill will...but that jog to first base made me laugh at loud, literally...

jimmy, i have NO idea why this is happening...youre right, it does look like a russian novel but the new format is still a work in progress

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SONICS, I AM NOT OBSESSED in anyway with beckett..i told you he was a turd, that he was cancer to the team, and would be traded...and he was...im not interested in cred but if that doesnt give me any, then i dont know what to tell folks here on bdc....lol...i am HAPPY to see him gone and dont wish him ill will...but that jog to first base made me laugh at loud, literally...

jimmy, i have NO idea why this is happening...youre right, it does look like a russian novel but the new format is still a work in progress

Georom, I have this same antipathy for James Loneybaloney, who is now polluting our first base bag for us, a players who I despise and will go ballistic over if this bum is still with us after this year.   So I can understand your feelings about Beckett.  I was one of his biggest fans, and, in fact, I watched him pitch many times and almost always we won when I was in attendance.  He pitched some great games against the Yankees with me present and that endeared him to me even more.  By the middle of this year, I was most likely the last holdover of any part of a Josh Beckett fan club.  He needed to go because he was a cancer and virus in the clubhouse and I laughed my a@s off when he was thrown out at first on a "single" to right field.

I don't know if you or anyone else remembers this but at the start of 2008 ST they showed a picture of Beckett with a very big gut and red flags were thrown out from that day on.  I always will appreciate his terrific 2007 season when he was the best pitcher in the game, but he either decided to let himself go, thought he was bigger than the game,  or just didn't give  that much o damn.  When  you factor that in with his demeanor in the clubhouse, thank God he is gone.