JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say???????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say???????

What say you, all you T-BALLERS ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say???????

Kimsaythis has decreed that Beckett pitched great last night. She failed to mention the SIX EARNED RUNS IN 5.1 INNINGS he surrendered. Josh BUMKETT...my hero. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

6 more runs last night in less than 6 innings !!!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The guy is out of shape!  Somebody get him a diet and a treadmill.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say???????:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]Great photo !!!!   More beer,more chicken. more,more,more,.... Im entitled !!! IM FAT-CAT-BECKETT$  !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should get a more recent picture.  He looks fine to me - he isn't a skinny guy but he definitely isn't fat. 

Also if Beckett was the sole problem of the Red Sox as some what to believe - then the Sox's record should be 107-10.  Cause if Beckett is the only problem then shouldn't they have a winning record besides the 10 loses of Becketts?

Heck I will even give you all of Beckett's starts - the Sox should still have a record of 97-20.  Guess EVERYTHING isn't Josh Beckett's fault!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say??????? : Maybe you should get a more recent picture.  He looks fine to me - he isn't a skinny guy but he definitely isn't fat.  Also if Beckett was the sole problem of the Red Sox as some what to believe - then the Sox's record should be 107-10.  Cause if Beckett is the only problem then shouldn't they have a winning record besides the 10 loses of Becketts? Heck I will even give you all of Beckett's starts - the Sox should still have a record of 97-20.  Guess EVERYTHING isn't Josh Beckett's fault!
    Posted by JN86[/QUOTE]Have you had your eyes checked of late ????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say??????? : Have you had your eyes checked of late ????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Yep - I have 20-20 vision!  Again - didn't say he was skinny - but he definitely is not fat.

Plus you seem to have ignored by second piece - hmmm..... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

There is nothing else that you can say, but that won't stop you.

Should you start the next thread Bill, or should I?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say??????? : Yep - I have 20-20 vision!  Again - didn't say he was skinny - but he definitely is not fat. Plus you seem to have ignored by second piece - hmmm..... 
    Posted by JN86[/QUOTE]Good point, but it all starts with FAT-CAT-BECKETT$ and his 64mil underperforming performance night after night !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JOSH BECKETT$, what more can I say??????? : Good point, but it all starts with FAT-CAT-BECKETT$ and his 64mil underperforming performance night after night !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Actually no because it is not night after night... and again if he was the only problem then the Sox should have a winning record.  I am not saying Beckett has been pitching good - all I am saying is he is NOT the only reason the Sox are having a losing season.  There are many problems.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]There is nothing else that you can say, but that won't stop you. Should you start the next thread Bill, or should I?
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]Another great photo !!!!!!Money mouth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Average seasons by Beckett and Lester we'd be right there with the Yankees even with all the injuries.
    Average season by one and a steller one by another we'd be well in first place.

Beckett just does not have any pride, he's is content with his 2 WS Titles and his fat contract now.     He still has the ability, just not the desire.   Wish we could put Pedro's desire to win in a younger Beckett body.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

BECKETT
    AGON
    PEDEY
    LACKEY
    ORTIZ

GUILTY !  GUILTY ! GUILTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The Red Sox scored 1 run.

Yes, Beckett was bad again, not as bad as the #'s say, but to pin it all on Beckett is simple minded.

I thought Beckett had Wieters struck out in the 6th but instead it was ruled not a swing and the runners moved up to 2nd and 3rd, then Wieters hit that ridiculous chopper over the mound that no one could make a play on.  That sequence changed the game.  When you are a bad TEAM those are the kind of things you don't recover from.

Melancon is brought in to stop the bleeding and gives up a 3 run HR on his first pitch.  Bad TEAM.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]The Red Sox scored 1 run. Yes, Beckett was bad again, not as bad as the #'s say, but to pin it all on Beckett is simple minded. I thought Beckett had Wieters struck out in the 6th but instead it was ruled not a swing and the runners moved up to 2nd and 3rd, then Wieters hit that ridiculous chopper over the mound that no one could make a play on.  That sequence changed the game.  When you are a bad TEAM those are the kind of things you don't recover from. Melancon is brought in to stop the bleeding and gives up a 3 run HR on his first pitch.  Bad TEAM.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]
    i run on 11 hits no less. i get enough of this with the Mets,the Red Sox are suppose to be my outlet for a good baseball summer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]The Red Sox scored 1 run. Yes, Beckett was bad again, not as bad as the #'s say, but to pin it all on Beckett is simple minded. I thought Beckett had Wieters struck out in the 6th but instead it was ruled not a swing and the runners moved up to 2nd and 3rd, then Wieters hit that ridiculous chopper over the mound that no one could make a play on.  That sequence changed the game.  When you are a bad TEAM those are the kind of things you don't recover from. Melancon is brought in to stop the bleeding and gives up a 3 run HR on his first pitch.  Bad TEAM.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]I'll give you that......BTW, when was the last time Beckket$ won a game ?????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Beckett is just one of the symptoms of this very unhealthy team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett is just one of the symptoms of this very unhealthy team.
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

No no no! The Sox only scored ONE RUN!!!!! How I miss the golden days of a Derek Lowe 15 win and 5.50 era season. Those were the days.

Sections
Shortcuts