Josh Buckett is a Disgrace and should be DFA'd.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Josh Buckett is a Disgrace and should be DFA'd.

did pike just respond to his own post....

insanity at its finest...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes he did, this is why even with 50 different aliases he has zero friends or even people remotely supporting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Did he also call himself an "idiot"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Kevin Millar is now the clearinghouse for Red Sox needing PR makeovers--Ortiz went on there, he came up smelling like Roses. Beckett goes on his show, and I guess passed the litmus test. He's always had this just caustic personality, and that's kind of what it is. It's also a lot of reasons why many hate him. The chicken-beer-PopeyesGate only heightened that hate.

I have to stop myself from doing a geo on him because I do realize when he's just pitching, and pitching at his top level, he's as good a SP as you'll find. Someone told me there is a possibility that Josh may have stopped caring when he realized he had no chance at the Cy Young. It's possible, because he was in that race during the first half...(He could have thrown 3 shutotus in a row and still not caught Verlander though). However, that just reeks of selfishness, another reason we hate players in general. The selfish streak.

He was a big asset in 2007, maybe the biggest. For that, I will always feel Josh was worth the aggravation over the years. Maybe, the reality is that he's a good SP now, not a great one, and certainly not one who can go past 7 innings much as well. Again, if you can find me a pitcher to replace him with similar numbers....well, it just isn't happening. He's needed for 2012.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Buckett is a Disgrace and should be DFA'd.:
    [QUOTE]Why waste time reading and responding to Georom4. Do like I have, put him on IGNORE. It's like the story of if a tree fell in the forest if no one was around to hear it was there any noise to hear. If we all put this moron on ignore no one has to read his foolish ramblings and waste time responding. If he was capable of responding in an intelligent manner and carrying on a reasonable discussion, meaning that he could recognize other opinions and respect them that would be fine, but Georom4 only respects his own feeble opinions and no one else. As I've said to a few other Trolls on this board. To Georom4 I say good night !! Do not waste your precious time responding because I will not be responding.  Hetchinspete 
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

[QUOTE]Why waste time reading and responding to Georom4. Do like I have, put him on IGNORE. It's like the story of if a tree fell in the forest if no one was around to hear it was there any noise to hear. If we all put this moron on ignore no one has to read his foolish ramblings and waste time responding. If he was capable of responding in an intelligent manner and carrying on a reasonable discussion, meaning that he could recognize other opinions and respect them that would be fine, but Georom4 only respects his own feeble opinions and no one else. As I've said to a few other Trolls on this board. To Georom4 I say good night !! Do not waste your precious time responding because I will not be responding.  Hetchinspete 
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Another bootlicker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Buckett is a Disgrace and should be DFA'd. : Another bootlicker
    Posted by NunciRom[/QUOTE]

Another one that wants to cut one of the best pitchers in the game, with no idea as to who would replace him.

Awesome...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]Kevin Millar is now the clearinghouse for Red Sox needing PR makeovers--Ortiz went on there, he came up smelling like Roses. Beckett goes on his show, and I guess passed the litmus test. He's always had this just caustic personality, and that's kind of what it is. It's also a lot of reasons why many hate him. The chicken-beer-PopeyesGate only heightened that hate. I have to stop myself from doing a geo on him because I do realize when he's just pitching, and pitching at his top level, he's as good a SP as you'll find. Someone told me there is a possibility that Josh may have stopped caring when he realized he had no chance at the Cy Young. It's possible, because he was in that race during the first half...(He could have thrown 3 shutotus in a row and still not caught Verlander though). However, that just reeks of selfishness, another reason we hate players in general. The selfish streak. He was a big asset in 2007, maybe the biggest. For that, I will always feel Josh was worth the aggravation over the years. Maybe, the reality is that he's a good SP now, not a great one, and certainly not one who can go past 7 innings much as well. Again, if you can find me a pitcher to replace him with similar numbers....well, it just isn't happening. He's needed for 2012.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

do what i am going to do - hold your nose when he pitches and hope he decides to care enough to get in shape

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

[QUOTE]Georom tantrum thread for Red Sox disappointing him last September. Everyone else is over it but little boy George Romero still needs to scapegoat. The other possible reason for his charade is that he wants attention badly so he has on his bash Beckett troll hat. If that is the case then you should ignore him since he is just toying with you.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

My brother George is not scapegoating. He is telling it like it is. Take off the rose colored eyeglasses. Wake up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike, there was a Confederate General during the Civil War named Braxton Bragg. Know him? He was from Tennessee, and was known for his tendency to be quarrlesome. During peactime, before the war, he was in the US Army, and as a Lieutenant, he commanded a company of soldiers in a fort. The fort commander went on leave, and left Lt. Bragg also in command of supply. As company commander, he requisitioned supplies, and as commander of the stores, he denied the requisition. When the fort commander returned, he looked at the requisition and said: "My God Bragg, you've quarrelled with every man in this army, and now you're quarrelling with yourself!".   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

What does General Braxton have to do with identifying Georom as a troll on a Red Sox forum. You apparently can read history but you are blind to the hatred exhibited by a troll who has occupied the front page on this forum for days. You have failed my test for intelligence or sincerity. Why not go to a Civil War forum instead of getting your kicks of coming here to be entertained in a giddy manner by obvious trolls. I'll bet that you are salivating with ruining the gamethread in the future months.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Josh Buckett is a Disgrace and should be DFA'd.": [QUOTE]What does General Braxton have to do with identifying Georom as a troll on a Red Sox forum. You apparently can read history but you are blind to the hatred exhibited by a troll who has occupied the front page on this forum for days. You have failed my test for intelligence or sincerity. Why not go to a Civil War forum instead of getting your kicks of coming here to be entertained in a giddy manner by obvious trolls. I'll bet that you are salivating with ruining the gamethread in the future months. Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] Let me translate for your impaired intellect: It has to do with you composing and answering your own posts as different posters. "My God Pike, you've quarreled with everyone in this forum, and now you're quarreling with yourself." I'm sure everyone but you got that at a glance....lol "intel test" indeed.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

When pike sits at his desk he always pulls up 2 or 3 chairs for his "friends".  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Seriously, did Mazz read my postings and re-write my thoughts on Slosh Buckett...read him today and decide....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Matt Pipen used to be a Yankee reporter and had a Yankee blog. He currently covers the Bruins and Celtics. Like Peter Abraham he is A Yankee fan at heart. Globe reporters do not have to be concerned Red Sox fans. Matt may have looked at the BDC forum and noticed that troll Geo monopolized it in recent days with his boring, repetitive Beckett hatred and then did A CHB response and tried to be as negative as possible. Monkey see - Monkey do. Much like Enquirer mimicking Geo. Birds of the same feather fly together. The column really had zero logic and reason to it. Much like Geo.