just bobby beiing a BOOBY again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

just bobby beiing a BOOBY again!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9662582/new-york-yankees-respond-bobby-valentine-accusation-9-11-response

only bobby v can make 911 all about him. serious foot in big mouth disease. hate yanks all u want, i dont believe for one sec that no yank participated in 911.. metropolitans may have been more but i dont believe for one sec the yanks shirked their duties, another divisive bobby v black mark. just throw stuff out there and see what stinks or sticks! the ultimate JABRO! HOW many of these has farrell had?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BObBY again!

This man(Valentine) really has some serious mental issues. In the HBO Documentary "Nine innings from Ground Zero", you see how both the Mets and Yankees helped out a lot, and volunteered as much as they could.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BOOBIE again!

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9662582/new-york-yankees-respond-bobby-valentine-accusation-9-11-response

only bobby v can make 911 all about him. serious foot in big mouth disease. hate yanks all u want, i dont believe for one sec that no yank participated in 911.. metropolitans may have been more but i dont believe for one sec the yanks shirked their duties, another divisive bobby v black mark. just throw stuff out there and see what stinks or sticks! the ultimate JABRO! HOW many of these has farrell had?

Is he a red-footed boobie?

A blue-footed boobie?

Or, a masked boobie?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Hope I don't get booted for this but Bobby V is a real master baiter !!

Just my extremely ignorant, conservatively liberal, all knowing, pervasive, practically meaningless and but extremely intellectual points of view.

Hetch   

Hetch I see the Mods made you change the second name to Bobby like mine!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I was a big supporter of Bobby V....man was I wrong....this guy's ego seems to decide everything he does and says in life.....he really needs to just go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BOOOBY again!

Even if what he said were true, which it isn't, it would be been an unclassy thing to say yesterday of all days.

A total turdball. (Wonder if "turdball" will be allowed?).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BOBY again!

bad timing on bobby v's part.

while it is true that the mets players did a helluva lot more he shouldnt have chosen the anniversary to say it.

btw - the yankees are credited for "bringing the city back" or whatever because of the WS run that year (thanks mo for the perfect finish to that season).  while the mets get no love.

fwiw - both posada and pettite turned down invites to attend firemen funeral and jeter was no where to be found for 2 weeks....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re:

Valentine is not just a buffoon, but an angry, classless buffoon, and he continues to sink to ever new lows. I'm sad to say this guy was ever associated with the Red Sox.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BOOOBY again!

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hope I don't get booted for this but Bobby V is a real master baiter !!

Just my extremely ignorant, conservatively liberal, all knowing, pervasive, practically meaningless and but extremely intellectual points of view.

Hetch   

Hetch I see the Mods made you change the second name to Bobby like mine!?

[/QUOTE]

Looks like they removed my post but they left it in the content above when you replied !!!!!!!!!
    If they canot remove it entirely why bother even removing my post ?

Hetch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a again!

Dear Dennis Rodman,

Next time you go to North Korea, take Valentine with you and don't come back!!!   LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a B***** again!

Valentine is not just a buffoon, but an angry, classless buffoon, and he continues to sink to ever new lows. I'm sad to say this guy was ever associated with the Red Sox.

I agree.

The biggest embarrassment last year, in a year filled with them, was watching BV trying to run this team.

I never liked the idea of BV managing the Sox, but I had no idea of just how much of a train wreck he is.

Too bad MLB can't still fine him for rampant stupidity.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BobBY again!

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I agree.

The biggest embarrassment last year, in a year filled with them, was watching BV trying to run this team.

I never liked the idea of BV managing the Sox, but I had no idea of just how much of a train wreck he is.

a tranq dart and a surgically implanted mouth/brain filter might do the trick Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BBY again!

He's Sacred Heart's problem now.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to crix's comment:

they'll be Sacred(Stake Through The)Heart by the time he's done Sealed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

they'll be Sacred(Stake Through The)Heart by the time he's done Sealed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree.

a tranq dart and a surgically implanted mouth/brain filter might do the trick Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete, 

If I supply the tanquilizer and the filter would you do the honors !!

Hetch 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

I agree.

[/QUOTE]

Can that be done at the same time that his foot is removed from his mouth?

I'll say the same thing I said last year (while some of you were vigorously defending him), I suspect he has deeper mental issues.  It's almost like he had an accident, and part of the brain is not functioning.  You could see all last year.  It wasn't even like he was being provocative, or even stupid.  It was like he was saying things, but having no conception of what he was saying or how it would be received.

I'm still amazed that this wasn't obvious last year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: just bobby beiing a BOOBie again!

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I agree.

[/QUOTE]

Can that be done at the same time that his foot is removed from his mouth?

I'll say the same thing I said last year (while some of you were vigorously defending him), I suspect he has deeper mental issues.  It's almost like he had an accident, and part of the brain is not functioning.  You could see all last year.  It wasn't even like he was being provocative, or even stupid.  It was like he was saying things, but having no conception of what he was saying or how it would be received.

I'm still amazed that this wasn't obvious last year.

[/QUOTE]

The Red Sox FO maybe had a bizarre Max Bialystock motive for hiring him as an act of self-sabotage as excuse to hire John Farrell later.  He was the Franz Liebkind of managers.  That's the only reasonable explanation for it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

The Red Sox FO maybe had a bizarre Max Bialystock motive for hiring him as an act of self-sabotage as excuse to hire John Farrell later.  He was the Franz Liebkind of managers.  That's the only reasonable explanation for it.

It doesn't explain the posters defending him.  In 1492, the same people were saying 'of course he's not coming back, he fell off of the side of the planet'

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: just bobby again!

how soon before he rips the heart right out of the sacred?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

xxx

In response to slasher9's comment:

bad timing on bobby v's part.

while it is true that the mets players did a helluva lot more he shouldnt have chosen the anniversary to say it.

btw - the yankees are credited for "bringing the city back" or whatever because of the WS run that year (thanks mo for the perfect finish to that season).  while the mets get no love.

fwiw - both posada and pettite turned down invites to attend firemen funeral and jeter was no where to be found for 2 weeks....

Yet another falsehood; you seem to make one up every other day...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/6937654/new-york-yankees-derek-jeter-reflects-september-11-2001-attacks

I haven't confirmed the Pettite & Posada stuff, but based on your history, I doubt that's true either.