Just for fun: What's your alternative team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Just for fun: What's your alternative team?

In Response to Re: Just for fun: What's your alternative team?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for fun: What's your alternative team? : My dad was a Giant fan, loved Willie Mays but I stated following baseball in 1960 so gotta love the Pirates &  Bill Maz
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]

Ah, no doubt.  Pirates.  I also have many friends from Pittsburgh, so I got a place in my heart for the Bucs as well.  I was a big fan of that late 70s We Are Family club.  Parker, Stargell, Tekulve, Easler, Blyleven, Candy-man.  Man.  That was a club.  Plus they manned up against the Big Red Machine's fascist dominance.  As a Sox fan, I appreciated that.  And, really, you can't beat the hats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Gotta go with the Mets because Im from Jersey...But they suck so The Brew Crew

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Gotta go with the Mets because Im from Jersey...But they suck so The Brew Crew
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]

Ha.  Here in NYC, there is a series of cheeky insider-NY jokey advertisements for a storage center.  There is one, currently, that takes up the entire side of a high rise building right on the FDR, for all commuters to see, that says "Why would you want to leave a city with 6 professional sports teams, and the mets?"  Cute, but i was thinking, not so cute if I am a Mets player and have to see that all the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for fun: What's your alternative team? : Ah, no doubt.  Pirates.  I also have many friends from Pittsburgh, so I got a place in my heart for the Bucs as well.  I was a big fan of that late 70s We Are Family club.  Parker, Stargell, Tekulve, Easler, Blyleven, Candy-man.  Man.  That was a club.  Plus they manned up against the Big Red Machine's fascist dominance.  As a Sox fan, I appreciated that.  And, really, you can't beat the hats.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    best homerun ever hit by anyone who wasn't a member of the sox

Sections
Shortcuts