Just for the RECORD, after 17,000++ POSTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just for the RECORD, after 17,000++ POSTS

DAD & BILL-806 do not get flustered by the on slaught of childish attacks demonizing other peoples OPINIONS !!!!   DAD & B-806 love & cheer for the RED SOX all year long, but we always "CALL THEM AS WE SEE THEM"  if that means that we don't always AGREE, then SO-BE-IT   !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Just for the RECORD, after 17,000++ POSTS

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FajitaT's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ever notice the Liberals in Hollywood who promote open borders are the ones living behind gated estates? Ever notice that?

[/QUOTE]

Ever notice that after 17,000+ posts, Bill's spelling has improved? But his punctuation is still F'd up.

[/QUOTE]

Sadly, spellcheck doesn't resolve punctuation issues too. Bill is correct though. No need to namecall. Agree to disagree. Go Sox!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ever notice the Liberals in Hollywood who promote open borders are the ones living behind gated estates? Ever notice that?

Ever notice that after 17,000+ posts, Bill's spelling has improved? But his punctuation is still F'd up.

[/QUOTE]

Sadly, spellcheck doesn't resolve punctuation issues too. Bill is correct though. No need to namecall. Agree to disagree. Go Sox!

[/QUOTE]

David Ortiz, Frida Kahlo, Chris Capuano, Jenny Dell's father, ad infinitum et nauseum might beg to differ.  In other words, ain't them foreigners funny?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DAD & BILL-806 do not get flustered by the on slaught of childish attacks demonizing other peoples OPINIONS !!!!   DAD & B-806 love & cheer for the RED SOX all year long, but we always "CALL THEM AS WE SEE THEM"  if that means that we don't always AGREE, then SO-BE-IT   !!!!

[/QUOTE]

...and that's all I'm doing with you... calling it as I see it... if you disagree or don't like it...

SO - BE - IT !!!! Tongue Out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Says the king of demonization who continually demonizes our president in off topic bashing here despite the fact he is your commander in chief and as such warrants your respect. 

If you could figure out how to behave in here you wouldn't get the blowback you get. 

How many threads bashing Papi are you planning this year? 25? 50? Going for the record? 

Having said that I"m enjoying you a lot more now that you aren't riding around in softy's sidecar propping up his dopeshow.

And since BDC took you into timeout you've been much more agreeable. I like Bill 2.0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Says the king of demonization who continually demonizes our president in off topic bashing here despite the fact he is your commander in chief and as such warrants your respect. 

If you could figure out how to behave in here you wouldn't get the blowback you get. 

How many threads bashing Papi are you planning this year? 25? 50? Going for the record? 

Having said that I"m enjoying you a lot more now that you aren't riding around in softy's sidecar propping up his dopeshow.

And since BDC took you into timeout you've been much more agreeable. I like Bill 2.0

[/QUOTE]Or SHUCKS, maybe i have lost a bit off the fastball !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[/QUOTE]

Or could it be you're a screwball?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's 'aw shucks,' SFB.

[/QUOTE]Depending what part of the country your from !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You're depends.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're depends.

[/QUOTE]YUK,YUK,YUK,   another DEMONIZER heard from !!  Why would you bring that garbage to a baseball forum ???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You bring the garbage, we just bury it  as would an intelli  gents mens room attendant, remember?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In unrelated news:

Barry Bonds will be Giants spring instructor

[/QUOTE]OH, back in the candy store ?????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]

Says the king of demonization who continually demonizes our president in off topic bashing here despite the fact he is your commander in chief and as such warrants your respect

[/QUOTE]

The POTUS will get my respect once he starts respecting our constitution and the people of the US.

Does what he said he would like while running for President condemming Executive Orders by Bush but who now will re write any law he sees fit as an executive order.

Funny how as each new mandate of Obamacare now known as AHCA, gets delayed via executive order. Which is against the constitution. Since when can a President decide what laws are OK to enforce and which are not. Oh yea since the imigration laws of our country are not because he told Holder not to.

Stops lying to the American public. A Transparent administration, No lobbhyists in the WH, You can keep your insurance and DR, Bengazi was due to a video, etc, etc, etc....

I respect the office of the POTUS as well as congress but the whole bunch of them need to be sent home ASAP.

On this I am in Bill's camp 1000%

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Just for the record....don't brag about having 17,000 posts.

Just for the record....I and most here hope you go away.

Just for the record.....Your opinions are bad.

Just for the record.....You're a bigot.

Just for the record.....I bet you smell like old man.

Just for the record....You're single....67's single....pop that pill and make your move already!

Just for the record.....Remember when you said this: Dottie,   DAD & BILL-806 are having a problem with many posters who just don't understand us and our love & Humor for the game & our beloved RED SOX........  The total lack of respect on a daily basis is sometimes hard to deal with......

Just for the record....baby, baby stick your head in gravy, wash it out with bubble gum and send it to the Navy.... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Says the king of demonization who continually demonizes our president in off topic bashing here despite the fact he is your commander in chief and as such warrants your respect

[/QUOTE]

The POTUS will get my respect once he starts respecting our constitution and the people of the US.

Does what he said he would like while running for President condemming Executive Orders by Bush but who now will re write any law he sees fit as an executive order.

Funny how as each new mandate of Obamacare now known as AHCA, gets delayed via executive order. Which is against the constitution. Since when can a President decide what laws are OK to enforce and which are not. Oh yea since the imigration laws of our country are not because he told Holder not to.

Stops lying to the American public. A Transparent administration, No lobbhyists in the WH, You can keep your insurance and DR, Bengazi was due to a video, etc, etc, etc....

I respect the office of the POTUS as well as congress but the whole bunch of them need to be sent home ASAP.

On this I am in Bill's camp 1000%

[/QUOTE]B I N G O ..... Jim, thank you .......   God save the  U S A !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Left you speechless, eh?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In unrelated news:

Barry Bonds will be Giants spring instructor

[/QUOTE]

More unrelated News to this Headline topic but may be of interest to some:

As we very positively start Spring Training mercifully for me as the Pats disappointed and the Celtics are rebuilding, I wish to share the following in case some have not seen it !

Tori Hunter paid a Price for Fenway Flip

http://espn.go.com/blog/spring-training/post/_/id/1471/hunter-paid-a-price-for-fenway-flip

Sections
Shortcuts