1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just for the record, I will never PAY again for a ticket to watch any of the ...........

OVERPAID BAD-BOYS of pro-sports.......   What say you ?????     >RESPECT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Just for the record, I will never PAY again for a ticket to watch any of the ...........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Just for the record, I will never PAY again for a ticket to watch any of the ...........

Bill, I suggest you just have one thread called 'Bill-806's random thoughts' instead of starting a new thread for each one.  It'll really cut down on the front page clutter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

so that means if the team has one bad boy you paint all the others with the same brush by not going to watch them??? Seems a bit over the top don't you think?

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Oh Bill.  I thought it was cute when you were Softy's sweet little puppy, eagerly padding along beside him, hoping for approval.  But, now i just feel sorry for you.  You have really let him destroy your baseball love so completely?  

Spaceman's Advice:  Grab a 'Gansett and let go of the unecessary and utterly-hypocritical hate for the fat cats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Bill, I suggest you just have one thread called 'Bill-806's random thoughts' instead of starting a new thread for each one.  It'll really cut down on the front page clutter.

I'll second that motion in a hearbeat.

7. This post has been removed.