Just for the RECORD, WEEI's MVP ...........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Just for the RECORD, WEEI's MVP ...........

Bill happy to field your local media questions. :) 

Agree, Dale Arnold is the class of WEEI but WEEI has all kinds of ratings considerations and basically they wanted to shake things up and go after a younger demographic they were losing. 

I don't think they should have kiboshed Dale but it was money/ratings driven. 

Meter, his dream was to be a play by play guy, so he'll do play by play for BC. I'm sure he got tired after 12 years of working with Dennis and Callahan, two of the biggest stiffs in the history of sports radio, two angry white dudes mad they were told not to share their windbag political views anymore.

Dennis and Callahan are trying to renew the ratings with new looks and but I bet in a year or two they are gone too - and it will be good riddance. They stink. They resent Kirk Minihane and even put him in a separate booth for a while. 

Stern's takedown of D/C was freakin' hiliarious. http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/howard-stern-rips-dennis-and-callahan-a-new-asshole/

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Being the "best" at WEEI is like being valedictorian of your Summer school class.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

WEEI jumped the shark a long time ago.

Sections
Shortcuts