Just had lunch with BEN C. He is not done yet ..............

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Just had lunch with BEN C. He is not done yet ..............

what did he eat?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Still looking to make another deal before 4:00PM ...........   Look for Bogaerts /and/or/ Middlebrooks to be here on 8/1 ............

avast there ya swab!!!!! glad to see you back in the wheelhouse wild bill. and I agree with you. I think that ben is not done yet too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Bill did he say Young had waived his no trade clause to the Sox and did he indicate it could be Young for WMB? The Giants are willing to trade Pence ? Did you or did he talk about  a Pence for Ells deal  before the end of the meal?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I just shared a table at starbucks and enjoyed a coffee crappaccino with BEN C.....he says he's going after another arm that has late inning potential!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Bill did he say Young had waived his no trade clause to the Sox and did he indicate it could be Young for WMB? The Giants are willing to trade Pence ? Did you or did he talk about  a Pence for Ells deal  before the end of the meal?

Young for WM would be a horrible trade. Dont do it Ben.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

[QUOTE]

Young for WM would be a horrible trade. Dont do it Ben.....

[/QUOTE]

Philly is trying to clear room for one of their top prospects Asche who they are plugging in at 3rd.  They will try to go after some of our pitching prospects. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Still looking to make another deal before 4:00PM ...........   Look for Bogaerts /and/or/ Middlebrooks to be here on 8/1 ............

I had lunch with Ben today.I asked why only baby food? He said Buch was going to show up.

Sections
Shortcuts