Just in from the STAG update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Just in from the STAG update

John Lackey is getting shelled by the Orioles. 5 earned runs in 3 innings.

Btw, STAG=SLUGS THAT ARE GONE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Just in from the STAG update

Just in: 8 runs off of Lackey in 4.2 innings. Why can't the SOX keep players like this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Geez, are you kidding me, you're going to assess Lackey based on one start? Wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Geez, are you kidding me, you're going to assess Lackey based on one start? Wow.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Lackey was deteriorating in his last starts with the SOX. One of the SOX FO's better moves was trading him. Of course they traded him for another injury prone player when the SOX already had INJURINO. This FO is lacking in FOcus.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Bogie, I appreciate your sense of humor, sarcasm etc. and also feel that Farrell leaves a lot to be desired, but geez is there anything the FO does that you do like?  How about Varitek and Lowe for Heathcliff?  I assume you liked that one?

If JBJ could hit, he'd be a superstar.  Maybe playing him now would do him more harm than good seeing the funk that he's in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Lackey played a whole year for us with a real sore arm/elbow.  He didn't cry and whine about everything like Bucky Boy or some of the other cry babies.  That, in itself, tells me something about his character. I'd take a warrior like him or Schilling on my team anytime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JOHN WHO  ???????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

JOHN WHO  ???????

John F. Kennedy, John Farrell, or maybe Johnnie Angel.  Any better?   Or maybe, Johnnie B. Good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lackey played a whole year for us with a real sore arm/elbow.  He didn't cry and whine about everything like Bucky Boy or some of the other cry babies.  That, in itself, tells me something about his character. I'd take a warrior like him or Schilling on my team anytime.

[/QUOTE]

Shill was a work horse that's for sure.  I have the utmost respect for the guy. I saw his first game in a sox uniform, his mound presence was amazing and unforgettable.  

I didn't like lackey to start with but after seeing how he didn't give up I developed a great deal of respect for that guy too.

I wish them the best.

I hope shill has a complete recovery and lackey is able to have success with his career.
    [object HTMLDivElement]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JOHN WHO  ???????

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant once again!!

19,510,  19,511,  19,512...... 

Keep up the good work.   The 20,000 poster's Hall of Shame is surely prepping for your enshrinement.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shill was a work horse that's for sure.  I have the utmost respect for the guy. I saw his first game in a sox uniform, his mound presence was amazing and unforgettable.  

I didn't like lackey to start with but after seeing how he didn't give up I developed a great deal of respect for that guy too.

I wish them the best.

I hope shill has a complete recovery and lackey is able to have success with his career.
    [object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  Well said.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Buchholz is a true basket case.  If it wasn't for all the money he makes, I'd almost feel sorry for him.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

Buchholz is a true basket case.  If it wasn't for all the money he makes, I'd almost feel sorry for him.

[/QUOTE]

Than there's tons of people who have to stand on their feet all day and make a lousy $10.00/hr. Screw these overpaid baseball players and screw the corporate retail chains  who treat their employees like 3rd world citizens and screw our government for not raising the Federal minimum wage. What a disgrace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no problem with lackey being gone - no way we trade him unless he already asked to get out or stated behind closed doors he would not play for $500k. One less winter snowstorm.

[/QUOTE]

Rig, I don't have a problem with any of them being gone. Well, I do miss Doubront. Only kidding.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Than there's tons of people who have to stand on their feet all day and make a lousy $10.00/hr. Screw these overpaid baseball players and screw the corporate retail chains  who treat their employees like 3rd world citizens and screw our government for not raising the Federal minimum wage. What a disgrace.

[/QUOTE]

I agree....what I said just didn't come out right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Lackey was deteriorating in his last starts with the SOX. One of the SOX FO's better moves was trading him. Of course they traded him for another injury prone player when the SOX already had INJURINO. This FO is lacking in FOcus.

[/QUOTE]

Lackey's last three starts with Boston:

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

[/QUOTE]

Good catch. I was just doing my impersonation of FOX NEWS (ya know, why should facts get in the way of a good story.) But I still stand on my 'minimum wage' rant.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

[/QUOTE]

Good catch. I was just doing my impersonation of FOX NEWS (ya know, why should facts get in the way of a good story.) But I still stand on my 'minimum wage' rant.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the 30% that watch CNN, CBS, and MSNBC must have it right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I get all my news from Bill Maher; not only is he smart and funny, he's also my favorite atheist. Btw, over 20% of the US population are atheists and it's growing. There's hope for this country yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I get all my news from Bill Maher; not only is he smart and funny, he's also my favorite atheist. Btw, over 20% of the US population are atheists and it's growing. There's hope for this country yet.

[/QUOTE]

I don't like his nose...it's too big!

Don't tell '67, she'll get very depressed.

I like Michael Savage...:)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 IP, 2 ER

7 IP, 1 ER

7 IP 2 ER.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't like his nose...it's too big!

Don't tell '67, she'll get very depressed.

I like Michael Savage...:)

[/QUOTE]

Me get depressed over anything bogie says, not likely LOL!  Anyone who gets his news from a comedian like Maher is not well informed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He got us a World Series Championship and pitches with a chip on his shoulder which I like.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Orioles are one of the hottest teams in the Majors.