K-Rod to Baltimore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

K-Rod to Baltimore

Helps their 'pen for sure.  

Anything cooking for the Sox?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: K-Rod to Baltimore

It sounds to me that Boston wasn't interested in a guy who beat up his girlfriends father.  If so, I think it was a good move.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

It sounds to me that Boston wasn't interested in a guy who beat up his girlfriends father.  If so, I think it was a good move.

They were probably one of the three teams in thr American League who where in it at the end and were out bid by a divisional rival.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what did the Os give up?

I heard from God today.... and she sounded just like me.

what have i done? and who have i become?

I saw the Devil today..... and he looked a lot like me

I looked away.... I TURNED AWAYYY!

I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

The O's gave up an A-ball middle infielder named Nick Delmonico. So... not much...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to notin's comment:

The O's gave up an A-ball middle infielder named Nick Delmonico. So... not much...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

i woder why the sox bailed on him then... maybe they have someone better in mind?

1 things for sure, we need another BP arm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

They did not give up much for him. He would have helped the Sox,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

The Orioles gave up their 4th ranked prospect (Nicky Delmonico), who projects to be a corner infielder in the Majors with a pretty high ceiling.  He's obviously blocked by Davis & Machado in Baltimore, so he may have been considered expendable, but read some scouting reports on this kid.  He's been moved around defensively, but at 6'3" 210 plus, he's a big kid who can hit, and hit for power.  

My guess is Milwaukee may have asked for Cecchini for Rodriguez, and that wasn't happening.  I'm guessing Almanzar would have been available, but Milwaukee liked Delmonico more.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Orioles gave up their 4th ranked prospect (Nicky Delmonico), who projects to be a corner infielder in the Majors with a pretty high ceiling.  He's obviously blocked by Davis & Machado in Baltimore, so he may have been considered expendable, but read some scouting reports on this kid.  He's been moved around defensively, but at 6'3" 210 plus, he's a big kid who can hit, and hit for power.  

My guess is Milwaukee may have asked for Cecchini for Rodriguez, and that wasn't happening.  I'm guessing Almanzar would have been available, but Milwaukee liked Delmonico more.  

[/QUOTE]

This sounds about right to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Baltimore just got tougher to beat if that's possible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Their starters still have a 4.64 ERA. I don't know if this is the move they needed. Might have been the only one they could afford though.

-Daf.

Sections
Shortcuts