Ken Rosenthal: Wakefield defies odds, age and, yes, even me-How about you-Did you also misjudge Wakefield?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Ken Rosenthal: Wakefield defies odds, age and, yes, even me-How about you-Did you also misjudge Wakefield?

Let's put the game into perspective:

It was 90 degrees and Wake was facing one of the toughest line-ups in baseball...
    in NY. He gave his team a chance to win. And in the process continued to make Softone look the fool he is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Ken Rosenthal: Wakefield defies odds, age and, yes, even me-How about you-Did you also misjudge Wakefield?

5 runs in 5 innings and we hear the "gave his team a chance to win" garbage.  By this failed logic, had the Yankees managed to score another 8 runs than Yankee fans could say "Hey AJ gave the team a chance to win today, kept the team in the game."

By the way genius if 90 degrees is such an insurmountable obstacle for Wakefield than why would Tito start him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

How many runs scored when Wake was in?
    How many were inherited runs scored?
    What was the score when Wake departed?

He
    gave his team a chance to win. 90 degrees and he shut down NY in NY, giving his team a chance to mount a lead. Try watching the games instead of reading line scores. If you can't get the games, try living in a country that allows for such a luxury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Whats with all the hate man?  I thought it was all about the stats with your types? Gee wiz.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What hate?

You don't have the capacity to engage in a legit baseball discussion. So you whine and needle. You and Wake are close to the same age. Can you even imagine what it takes to do what Wake did against NY in NY in 90 degrees?
    Tito wisely removed him after 90+ pitches.

I just saw UR feeble attempt to derail Rojas' ACEVES/STANLEY thread.
    I also noticed how others saw it and complimented him on that thread. 

You get smaller with every subsequent post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Wakefield all the reports I have read state there is no other pitcher like him and they are all good reports. That he can start on a hours notice, he can do long relief as needed. He can close as needed. He has and will start one day and do relief the next or do relief todsy and start tomorrow. There is no other pitcher in MLB that can do the different options on pitching that he can.
    His 4.84 era puts him in the middle of the pack for all pitchers

There is no other pitcher who can do as many jobs. Yes he is 45 but to fill what he does would take 3 pitchers a starter, short relief and long relief on successive days.
    If we DFA'd him he'd go some where elseand many would be lamenting why can't we have guys like that who can pitch at any time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Hilarious ... we get the win, but people are still bitching.
    (Can I say "bitching?" We'll find out)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Ken Rosenthal: Wakefield defies odds, age and, yes, even me-How about you-Did you also misjudge Wakefield?:
     To Jim Davis: I know that you are a die-hard Sox fan, and Wakefield had pitched well through 3 innings, but he got touched up for a run in the 4th and 3 in the 5th. All too often in the past this has just been a prelude to total collapse. You would have stuck with him, I would have hooked him. Those are just 2 different opinions and I am super glad that Tito didn't stay with him any longer that he did.
    Posted by trouts

I'm not saying you are wrong about lifting Wake.  I'm just saying that I defer to Tito in matters of how they work the hook for Wake.  It worked out which is all that matters.  I certainly respect your way of thinking, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Wake is fun to watch, and I'm glad that article was written.  It continues to amaze me--and Cano, don't forget him--that as 44 year old guy can tame some pretty good bats.  Francona took him out just in time.  Hall of Fame probably isn't in the cards, but he should get a few votes. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pity we never saw Phil Niekro pitching in the A.L. East during the steroid era.
    Oh, wait, he did pitch in the A.L. East between '84 - '87.
    Had some good years.

He was 50 - 44   .532 Wining pct.
    Wake has a .531 winning pct. in the A. L. East.
    What a coincidence!

Niekro: 4.23 ERA
    Wake:  4.40 ERA

Niekro: 1.498 WHIP
    Wake:  1.336 WHIP

Isn't Phil Niekro in the HOF???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Orel H. aso praised Wake last night by saying he keeps him self in good shape by working out hard.

Those who look at 5.1 and 5 ER and say Wake pitched poorly did not watch the game.

I noticed softy said nothing about "Jake's: bad angle taken on the "double" over his head. It must have been hard to have to choose who to bash: Wake or Jake. How about softy's hero JD Drew's dropped "double", and Youk's botched bare-handed "single"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Wake gets precedence over Jake.
    Like the snake at the end of the rake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Like a fake with absurd takes. 
    Like a train of lies with no brakes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The clown and his dupe...on a run-away train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN767zKztTE&feature=related

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

They are the Insane Clown Posse.

"I wanna know voodoo"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

ooooohh   oooohhhh   I know voo-doo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y5lOlcHHhM&feature=related

Two absurd wanna-be's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xNLxGe9jQ&feature=related

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Oh my god you complete looser.... another youtube link ... u pathetic boring creep... go find something to do with your life besides acting like the forum jesus 23 hours a day...

Why don't you take your moral crusade and clean up youtube you jerk?  That place is full of degenerate and disgusting posts that this forum would never allow - you are a loser man through an through.

I can find 500 posts from los where all he is doing is making a joke or a negative remark towards a poster... but I guess again that its okay with you so long as he does not make fun of you...

Honest to god you are a worm... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

By the way you can knock Softlaw all you want but all I ever see is you 3 chasing him around the forum and responding to every thing he says.  Yet you make it seem like he is the one antagonizing you all the time...

its actually frightening you idiots don't know how to use the ignore button...

Now go cry to BDCDottie harness... your the biggest 50+ year old baby I have ever met... your family must get a lot of your attention with you loafing around here and on youtube all day... 

Feel free to log out of your harness name and log back in as your boyfriend losmediasrojas... either way your only moonslavs lap dog.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Ken Rosenthal: Wakefield defies odds, age and, yes, even me-How about you-Did you also misjudge Wakefield?:
    Oh my god you complete looser.... another youtube link ... u pathetic boring creep... go find something to do with your life besides acting like the forum jesus 23 hours a day... Why don't you take your moral crusade and clean up youtube you jerk?  That place is full of degenerate and disgusting posts that this forum would never allow - you are a loser man through an through. I can find 500 posts from los where all he is doing is making a joke or a negative remark towards a poster... but I guess again that its okay with you so long as he does not make fun of you... Honest to god you are a worm... 
    Posted by BurritoT

You're loosing it again, Burrito. 

Make that 501. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Oh my god you complete looser.... another youtube link ... u pathetic boring creep... go find something to do with your life besides acting like the forum jesus23 hours a day... Why don't you take your moral crusade and clean up youtube you jerk?  That place is full of degenerate and disgusting posts that this forum would never allow - you are a loser man through an through. I can find 500 posts from los where all he is doing is making a joke or a negative remark towards a poster... but I guess again that its okay with you so long as he does not make fun of you... Honest to god you are a worm... 
    Posted by BurritoT

Oh my. What's with all the religious hate?
    "looser" is spelled l-o-s-e-r.
    Lubricate the ole' elbow with a few shots. You'll feel so much better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

By the way you can knock Softlaw all you want but all I ever see is you 3 chasing him around the forum and responding to every thing he says.  Yet you make it seem like he is the one antagonizing you all the time... its actually frightening you idiots don't know how to use the ignore button...Now go cry to BDCDottie harness ... your the biggest 50+ year old baby I have ever met... your family must get a lot of your attention with you loafing around here and on youtube all day...  Feel free to log out of your harness name and log back in as your boyfriend losmediasrojas ... either way your only moonslav s lap dog .
    Posted by BurritoT

Apparently you don't either.

http://youtu.be/JFkIqaIYdoI

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

loser looser so what?  I won a county spelling be in 8th grade... so freaking what if I developed a habit of misspelling it? 

What are you two doing together anyway?  Probably have each other on Skype while you surf youtube and post on the forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I can't help it. It bothers me when people don't insult me properly.

Glad to see you got as far as the 8th grade.
    A) Was this school in Cambodia?
    B) Or was it a school of fish?
    Please choose A or B, if you can spell it. There's no option C.

Was the competition credible? I'm sure you were grouped with the elite.
    Was it that group who stayed back year after year after year, playing hooky and falling asleep in the back of class.
    Were the words comprised of more than one syllable each?

As a life achievement, does it rate up there with washing Yaz's JS?
    What gave you a bigger lift?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

By the way you can knock Softlaw all you want but all I ever see is you 3 chasing him around the forum and responding to every thing he says.  Yet you make it seem like he is the one antagonizing you all the time... its actually frightening you idiots don't know how to use the ignore button... Now go cry to BDCDottie harness ... your the biggest 50+ year old baby I have ever met... your family must get a lot of your attention with you loafing around here and on youtube all day...  Feel free to log out of your harness name and log back in as your boyfriend losmediasrojas ... either way your only moonslav s lap dog .
    Posted by BurritoT

BTW: We have never met, which is my good fortune. If we ever did, it would not be yours. That yellow streak of yours would come screaming through.
    You know, the one you use to whine and b*tch and complain and...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

By the way you can knock Softlaw all you want but all I ever see is you 3 chasing him around the forum and responding to every thing he says.  Yet you make it seem like he is the one antagonizing you all the time... its actually frightening you idiots don't know how to use the ignore button... Now go cry to BDCDottie harness ... your the biggest 50+ year old baby I have ever met... your family must get a lot of your attention with you loafing around here and on youtube all day...  Feel free to log out of your harness name and log back in as your boyfriend losmediasrojas ... either way your only moonslav s lap dog .
    Posted by BurritoT

So why don't you ignore him?

You do a pretty good job chasing him around the board.

And you feel the need to start posts about him. It seems to me that you should follow your own advice (bold).

Sections
Shortcuts