3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: Kevin Youkilis heading to Japan

O well, nice guy and I wish him well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

saranara to his CAREEEEEEER!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i remember all the crying from some on here when he was dealt....it was pretty obvious to all but those few that he was done...good to have a even a young slumping Middie there at 3b....kjeep him he is a stud with huge ups...and of course Bogie at SS...

good times....stay your course Ben!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i remember all the crying from some on here when he was dealt....it was pretty obvious to all but those few that he was done...good to have a even a young slumping Middie there at 3b....kjeep him he is a stud with huge ups...and of course Bogie at SS...

[/QUOTE]Georom4,  Good to see you back, SON ..... Hope things are well !!  Yes, Bobby V. knew what he was talking about with the YOUK !!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Bill! Just been busy thats all...hope you have a wonderful Chrsitmas!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will always repect Youk for moving over to third after years of playing first.  The move may have shortened his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddad. Show baddad's posts

i love the sox renember yaz whrn he was young.......we need another bat.......cherington got a little lucky.......sox got the money......beltran would have been an easy fix,,,,,,we need a little more pop

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will always repect Youk for moving over to third after years of playing first.  The move may have shortened his career.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  He wasn't  very good at that position.  The Red Sox should have kept Beltre to play this position and left Youk at 1st.  Looking back at the trade for Gonzalez the Red Sox would have been better off in the long-run if that trade had never happened.

Sections
Shortcuts