Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?

They've been completely manhandled by the Red Sox this year including 0-5 at home.  The Yanks have had their plus success stories like Colon and Garcia, but their pitching staff has been horrific against the Red Sox.  Not a good time to be a Yankees fan...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?

but it is a GREAT TIME to be a BRUINS' fan.

btw, what was the more important game for BOSTONIANS last night--YANKS/RED SOX or CANUCKS/BRUINS?

this STANLEY CUP FINALS is WICKED entertainment!

GO BRUINS!
    GO SOX!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

What about after we had that 10-0 series lead in 2009?  Tell us what happened after that.

I will not be satisfied until the Yankees are eliminated from the WS... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

By the way now that we are up 2-0 and this is the last game, look for Tito to rest his best starters and then tell us he wanted them fresh for Toronto.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?:
    [QUOTE]What about after we had that 10-0 series lead in 2009?  Tell us what happened after that. I will not be satisfied until the Yankees are eliminated from the WS... 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I believe that was an 8-0 start against the yanks in 2009, but your point is taken, Burrito. There is a long way to go yet and I never count the yankees out until they are mathmatically eliminated. There will be plenty of time for gloating when that happens.

That said, this is kinda fun.

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

actually burrito, it was 8-0, and it ended 9-9.
    but, if your a SOX fan, it still an enjoyable ride. live for the moment, the future will, more than likely, suck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am thrilled with how things are going, but after 8-0 (my error), and then getting blasted the rest of the way - I will wait until the Yankees have made their last out of the 2011 season before I will feel safe.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Definitely embarrassing against the red flops so far. As a Yankee fan all I can do is look back at what happened in '09, there's a lot of season left.

But if red flops fans can pretend that April didn't happen or was an aberration, I guess this Yankee fan can do the same about these games against the sawx.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

[QUOTE]I am thrilled with how things are going, but after 8-0 (my error), and then getting blasted the rest of the way - I will wait until the Yankees have made their last out of the 2011 season before I will feel safe.  
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

but this is a much older version of them yanks, even the umps were frustrated last eve and can help them little.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Definitely embarrassing against the red flops so far. As a Yankee fan all I can do is look back at what happened in '09, there's a lot of season left. But if red flops fans can pretend that April didn't happen or was an aberration, I guess this Yankee fan can do the same about these games against the sawx.
    Posted by --The--Babe---[/QUOTE]

Who is pretending it didn't happen?  The Sox climbed out of a huge hole.  Even when they were struggling they still manhandled the Yanks.  I fully expect the Yanks to bounce back and play great baseball.  They always do.  I don't take them lightly.  I would advise you to take the Red Sox seriously, also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?:
    [QUOTE]They've been completely manhandled by the Red Sox this year including 0-5 at home.  The Yanks have had their plus success stories like Colon and Garcia, but their pitching staff has been horrific against the Red Sox.  Not a good time to be a Yankees fan...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]a tough time, maybe..bad time?...1 game out in the 2nd week of june , over a full month before the ASB....hardly....ups and downs of a season SPC...no awards for being in 1st(or 2nd) in June..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : Who is pretending it didn't happen?  The Sox climbed out of a huge hole.  Even when they were struggling they still manhandled the Yanks.  I fully expect the Yanks to bounce back and play great baseball.  They always do.  I don't take them lightly.  I would advise you to take the Red Sox seriously, also.

Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

C'mon there jimmy boy, you know exactly what I mean.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey baby,

look at the bright side---old man rivera is getting a much needed rest.

"ol' man rivera,
    dat ol'man rivera,
    he mus' know sumpin'
    but don't say nuthin',
    he jes' keeps rollin'
    he keeps on rollin' along."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Definitely embarrassing against the red flops so far. As a Yankee fan all I can do is look back at what happened in '09, there's a lot of season left. But if red flops fans can pretend that April didn't happen or was an aberration, I guess this Yankee fan can do the same about these games against the sawx.

Are you implying that if Red Sox fans thought the team would play better than they did in April, they were wrong?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : Are you implying that if Red Sox fans thought the team would play better than they did in April, they were wrong?

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Ummm...didn't say that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : Ummm...didn't say that.

So, what, exactly, did you mean?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

more proof that 

there's a 1st for everything

Not a good time to be a Yankees fan...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

he's right

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : but this is a much older version of them yanks, even the umps were frustrated last eve and can help them little.
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

Your avatar and signature --- too funny. LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : So, what, exactly, did you mean?
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Evidently, babe doesn't know what he means.

I'm shocked...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

if his point is ONLY in relation to the Sox..otherwise....couldn't be more wrong...

posted at 6/9/2011 10:15 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=550abfb83dc14be6dc591f4af5218b42&plckUserId=550abfb83dc14be6dc591f4af5218b42">
    First: 2/4/2011
    Last: 6/9/2011
    more proof that 

there's a 1st for everything

Not a good time to be a Yankees fan...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

he's right

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

[QUOTE]They've been completely manhandled by the Red Sox this year including 0-5 at home.  The Yanks have had their plus success stories like Colon and Garcia, but their pitching staff has been horrific against the Red Sox.  Not a good time to be a Yankees fan...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

The last few nights have been embarassing but the Yankees are just 1GM behind the Red Sox.  Plenty of time left.

QUEST FOR 28!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : The last few nights have been embarassing but the Yankees are just 1GM behind the Red Sox.  Plenty of time left. QUEST FOR 28!!!
    Posted by mrgooch[/QUOTE]

It's going to be like this the whole summer. I don't see either team being strong enough to run away with the division.

The only question is; will there be another team out there good enough to take the wildcard away from the second place team?

Should be fun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Not really, the Yankees were expected to be chasing the red sox.  the sox are probably the greatest team ever assembled they are going to win between 105-114 games

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : It's going to be like this the whole summer. I don't see either team being strong enough to run away with the division. The only question is; will there be another team out there good enough to take the wildcard away from the second place team? Should be fun.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]good point.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : It's going to be like this the whole summer. I don't see either team being strong enough to run away with the division. The only question is; will there be another team out there good enough to take the wildcard away from the second place team? Should be fun.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

The yanks and sox both have questionable pitching. Tampa and Toronto aren't fading away. Even the O's in the cellar are only 5.5 back.

The wildcard could come out of the Central Division, but I doubt it.