Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?

In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no?:
    In Response to Re: Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : The yanks and sox both have questionable pitching. Tampa and Toronto aren't fading away. Even the O's in the cellar are only 5.5 back. The wildcard could come out of the Central Division, but I doubt it.
    Posted by MikeNagy

True. Last time I looked, tampa was nosediving. Today, I see they've won three straight.

Any of the three top AL East team have a losing record for two weeks or so will find themselves in deep trouble. They all seem capable of doing just that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

The Sox lineup is better suited for Yankee stadium with their lefthanded bats and the Yanks dominate righthanded pitching so their success there is not really surprising

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

In Response to Kind of embarassing for the Yankees, no? : The last few nights have been embarassing but the Yankees are just 1GM behind the Red Sox.  Plenty of time left. QUEST FOR 28!!!
    Posted by mrgooch

when you say the YANK-EMS are just 1 GM behind the RED SOX, are you referring to BRIAN CASHMAN?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

I don't see the Yankees sticking around.  Their offense is fine, but they have been pitching way over their heads.  The performances over the last couple of days are more of what we can expect from Garcia and Burnett going forward.   If Colon continues to be successful, MLB will shut him down.  I'm surprised they let it go this long.  If a 38-year-old pitcher can leave MLB for a year, have a secret medical procedure in the Dominican Republic during a time when he is not subject to drug testing, and return with an extra 7 mph on his fastball... if MLB allows this to happen we're just going to re-live the steroid era times ten.
    Posted by slomag

Excellent point Slomag.  This is what I've been saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey smiley-lies.

try not getting back up; then you won't get knocked down again.

Sections
Shortcuts