Kinda confused

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Kinda confused

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

There was a time the game threads had hundreds of posts- now, I think I saw 30 something the other night.

We are losing some of the best.

We're doing live chat, moon. mef set it up, due to so many posts being deleted

I don't like live chat.  I like poppining a few times a night, reading a few pages of posts, adding my own, then moving on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I don't like live chat.  I like poppining a few times a night, reading a few pages of posts, adding my own, then moving on.

Same here.  I like random access.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to Promise4you2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Ask not what your chatboard can do for you, but what you can do for your chatboard.

.......................................................................................

LOL.

.......................................................................................

Not sure why the laughing, One of the greatest statements ever made, even if taken out of context!

with all do respect Promise4you2

loosen up a little bit

that was a great line by the Sheriff

comedy is best when there's a tad of truth to it

it wasn't a shot at Kennedy or you

just a thought for all of us to ponder

I'm thinking of a line from the patch adams movie

sheriff or anyone any guesses

Exactly. Thank you, zac.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I dont like live chat as well, either.  The amount of posts that were being deleted, defeated the purpose, so the majority eventually ventured over there. I've been doing both

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

There was a time the game threads had hundreds of posts- now, I think I saw 30 something the other night.

We are losing some of the best.

We're doing live chat, moon. mef set it up, due to so many posts being deleted

I agree. I popped in on the chat twice but in a chatroom, you feel compelled to ... well, chat. And I'm usually watching the game or working on the computer and my attention is often in two or three directions.

I like the game threads better, for that exact reason you stated. I'd like to see the chat people come back to the game threads and re-invigorate the threads.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Promise4you though some good posters have left the forum I want to assure you the premium poster known as pike is still here! That has to count for something!

Yeah, a bucket of doo doo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I too miss 5katz, a very thoughtful contributor.  I tend to avoid the game threads because like everyone else I over-react to what happens whenever it is not good.  Plus right now I use the laptop to watch the games and harness it to the big screen, which provides a better picture than the MLB package on verizon fios. 

It is rare when I put anyone on ignore, even that recent Yankees fan who is so obnoxious.  Speaking of whom, I know lots of Yankee fans, including my now-deceased Uncle Bill (from Agawam), and enjoy talking to all of them because I know almost as much about the Yankees as about the Sox.  To me the value of the rivalry is when both teams are pretty good--thus the greatness of the 2004 ALCS win--in many ways more satisfying than the WS win in four straight against the esteemed Cardinals (another great franchise).