King Felix signs extension

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: King Felix signs extension

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Hernandez has been pretty healthy throughout his career.

"Has been". Athletes in their teens and early to mid twenties are usually "pretty healthy throughout their career". You are a very shallow minded drone from years in an echo chamber of censorship. The Mariners should sell high on Felix, now that blood testing has put a hurting on the racketeering MLBPA PED addcits.

And to the whimp who uses the ignore button, I never said Hank Williams, Jr. was Hank Williams. That said, I played in the Stage and Marching Bands through colledge. I now play, well, anything with strings. Without a doubt, those who claim to "know music" can't play a lick and couldn't tune an instrument with one of those stupid electronic devices.

Anytime you want to engage in a narrative about music, get out of your bubble and expose your ignorance.

well unlike you, we can't see the future. His track record is what sane peope in the real world use to determine a players value. King felix has a fantastic track record, both in terms of health and skill. Sorry if i don't take your word on his health. your track record is pretty poor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Hernandez has been pretty healthy throughout his career.

"Has been". Athletes in their teens and early to mid twenties are usually "pretty healthy throughout their career". You are a very shallow minded drone from years in an echo chamber of censorship. The Mariners should sell high on Felix, now that blood testing has put a hurting on the racketeering MLBPA PED addcits.

And to the whimp who uses the ignore button, I never said Hank Williams, Jr. was Hank Williams. That said, I played in the Stage and Marching Bands through colledge. I now play, well, anything with strings. Without a doubt, those who claim to "know music" can't play a lick and couldn't tune an instrument with one of those stupid electronic devices.

Anytime you want to engage in a narrative about music, get out of your bubble and expose your ignorance.

well unlike you, we can't see the future. His track record is what sane peope in the real world use to determine a players value. King felix has a fantastic track record, both in terms of health and skill. Sorry if i don't take your word on his health. your track recordis pretty poor.

Yeah, at least Felix has a good track record.

Problem is that the soft one thinks his opinion is fact. The real facts dont apply to his self righteous attitude and personal opinions...

To trade away one of, if not the best pitcher in MLB because hes pitched since he was 18-19 in MLB, is only 26 and has had no injury issues is insane...

Although its very possible he has issues, but they wont know until he gets a physical. If that reveals something then of course they should back out of the deal...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

profile photo

Sporting News@sportingnews 8m Felix Hernandez's contract extension could be in jeopardy aol.sportingnews.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

MLB Network Radio@MLBNetworkRadio 41m RT @ Buster_ESPN: Filed to ESPN news desk: Concern about Felix Hernandez's elbow might affect contract talks about the proposed extension.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Source: Felix Hernandez arm at issue Updated: February 10, 2013, 3:11 PM ET     http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8933842/elbow-condition-eyed-seattle-mariners-felix-hernandez-deal-source-says

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Here is the latest take from Seattle Times columnist Geoff Baker:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/mariners/2013/02/10/mariners-gm-jack-zduriencik-says-felix-hernandez-will-take-the-field-this-week-in-peoria-despite-rumblings-of-a-medical-snag/

... and FanGraphs columnist Dave Cameron at U.S.S. Mariner:

http://www.ussmariner.com/2013/02/10/felixs-elbow-holding-up-extension/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Elbow problem?  No problem!  Felix is so good, I'm sure he can learn how to pitch with his left hand.  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

what kind of red sox fan is happy that felix is off the market?

dumb

wait, i forgot, we have LACKEY & DEMPSTER!

Felix Hernandez has never been "on the market" since signing with the Mariners as a 16-year-old in 2002.

GLad you cleared that up, Hill

Sections
Shortcuts