King Felix to the Bronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe-----------. Show The--Babe-----------'s posts

Re: King Felix to the Bronx

In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : Is lack of reading comprehension just part of Yankee fandom? If I had a choice between policing a Yankee forum or driving a nail through my head, I'd take the nail every time. Btw, is LMR off tonight?

Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Sorry there kluelesskimmi.

Both of the posts he pointed out were examples of red flop fans thinking that felix wouldn't matter. You are the one who needs help with your reading comprehension.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to King Felix to the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]With the Mariners currently in NY, expect the " Hernandez to the Yankees" rumors to heat up. Michael Kay reported on tonight's pre-game show that Seattle's management was reconsidering their position on King Felix due to the team's prolonged losing streak.  They would consider trading him for the right package.  Obviously, the Yankees would be prepared to empty their farm system.  Stay tuned.
    Posted by wlbpatriotsfan[/QUOTE]QUESTION IS, WHAT DO THE YANK$ HAVE LEFT ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Renaudo, Weiland, Kalish, Middlebrooks, Anderson, and Exposito for King Felix
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]
    Not Middlebrooks. Keep him and add Lin to the list and I'd say "pull the trigger."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]King Felix is going nowhere.  Michael Kay is just trying to stir up rumors.  
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]

You are probably right, but I suppose that any trade will happen for the right price.  If you can meet the teams demands any trade is possible. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe-----------. Show The--Babe-----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to King Felix to the Bronx : One only needs to read your most recent posts to ascertain that you are not a Red Sox fan. Why the wlbpatriots faux monitor? You could have also said that you were RobertFromRevere?

Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

And one only needs to read your most recent posts to ascertain that you are not a baseball fan but a fan of complaining. Why the your-echo moniker? You could have also said you were pikethewhineybiatch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : And one only needs to read your most recent posts to ascertain that you are not a baseball fan but a fan of complaining. Why the your-echo moniker? You could have also said you were pikethewhineybiatch.
    Posted by The--Babe-----------[/QUOTE]

My point was that just because someone has a New England moniker doesn't translate to their being a Patriots or Red Sox fan. Read his recent posts.
    http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31fbfdebabc05094c55839a7d6077f4f&plckUserId=31fbfdebabc05094c55839a7d6077f4f

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

posted at 7/26/2011 3:02 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9&plckUserId=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9">
    First: 4/14/2010
    Last: 7/26/2011
    In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx :  one thing that we have in common is neither of us knows what the _____  you are talking about
    Posted by pinstripezac32

If I had a choice between policing a Yankee forum or driving a nail through my head, I'd take the nail every time.
    ouch!!...what's wrong Kim, skydiving not enough of a rush?..Tongue outWink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe-----------. Show The--Babe-----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : My point was that just because someone has a New England moniker doesn't translate to their being a Patriots or Red Sox fan. Read his recent posts. http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31fbfdebabc05094c55839a7d6077f4f&plckUserId=31fbfdebabc05094c55839a7d6077f4f

But if one were to read your recent posts it wouldn't translate into you even being a sports fan, just someone who comes here to complain about other posters. This has been told to you a million times. Why are you on a baseball site if all you like to do is complain about other posters and not talk baseball? And don't post a link to your two baseball related posts, they are far outnumbered by your complaining posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Until MLB Trade Rumors picks up that one, I will assume it is just more of musings of Michael Kay.

When a site dedicated to rumors doesn't pick up a rumor, it does not have much in the way of legs IMHO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

In CT on the NY side (New Haven Country), we get both NESN and YES through Comcast.   They won't let us have the Celtics broadcasts, however.  What  station carries them now? 

Yankees wouldn't give up what it would takes to get King Felix.  They will make a move though. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : But if one were to read your recent posts it wouldn't translate into you even being a sports fan, just someone who comes here to complain about other posters. This has been told to you a million times. Why are you on a baseball site if all you like to do is complain about other posters and not talk baseball? And don't post a link to your two baseball related posts, they are far outnumbered by your complaining posts.

The forum only has about 10-20 percent real Red Sox fans as opposed to the crowd at Fenway which has 90 percent genuine Red Sox fans. As Kim has noted there is a large contingent of closet Yankee fans here who pretend to be Red Sox fans. There are also many fair-weather fans. The Internet draws such types, Fenway Park does not. Many come here to debate, argue, annoy - much like you Babe. You don't come here to discuss baseball but you use baseball talk to annoy Red Sox fans and that is why BDC bans you daily. Nobody else gets banned as often as you do and you must know why by now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

[QUOTE]Renaudo, Weiland, Kalish, Middlebrooks, Anderson, and Exposito for King Felix
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]
    Replace Expo with Lavarnway and Seattle would be pretty interested, IMO.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe-----------. Show The--Babe-----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : The forum only has about 10-20 percent real Red Sox fans as opposed to the crowd at Fenway which has 90 percent genuine Red Sox fans. As Kim has noted there is a large contingent of closet Yankee fans here who pretend to be Red Sox fans. There are also many fair-weather fans. The Internet draws such types, Fenway Park does not. Many come here to debate, argue, annoy - much like you Babe. You don't come here to discuss baseball but you use baseball talk to annoy Red Sox fans and that is why BDC bans you daily. Nobody else gets banned as often as you do and you must know why by now.

BS...there's plenty of pink hatters that attend fenway. There's many sawx fans that can't afford to go to fenway.

But even if your crazy notions are true, why do you care? Who appointed you to be the troll hunter?

And no, I try to talk baseball (albeit I have the opposite views of many in here) but constantly have to deal with the likes of you and your alter ego kluelesskim.

The reason for the bannings is pretty simple, dumb dottie has a double standard in here that she has already admitted to. How else do you explain losmediocrerojas being able to tell me to "f off" and all that happens is his post is deleted and he is allowed to continue to post. I don't say anything nearly as bad as that and my account gets deleted. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : The forum only has about 10-20 percent real Red Sox fans as opposed to the crowd at Fenway which has 90 percent genuine Red Sox fans. As Kim has noted there is a large contingent of closet Yankee fans here who pretend to be Red Sox fans. There are also many fair-weather fans. The Internet draws such types, Fenway Park does not. Many come here to debate, argue, annoy - much like you Babe. You don't come here to discuss baseball but you use baseball talk to annoy Red Sox fans and that is why BDC bans you daily. Nobody else gets banned as often as you do and you must know why by now.

90%? Thats a load. Likely 65%, the same types that would have sat there in 1994, 1984, and 1964 make up 65%..... a good many of those other peeps in those seats are there because someone told them it was the "in" thing to do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]The reason for the bannings is pretty simple, dumb dottie has a double standard in here that she has already admitted to. How else do you explain losmediocrerojas being able to tell me to "f off" and all that happens is his post is deleted and he is allowed to continue to post. I don't say anything nearly as bad as that and my account gets deleted. 

Sounds fair.   You are a habitual foul poster, what do you expect? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

losmediasrojas has been vulgar with me several times too. He is really cool and offers a lot of baseball insight here, just look at his contributions (cut an paste cartoons, and you-tube links).

He is key to the success of the forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I think the Yankees could do it, but they would have to both empty the farm and take Chone Figgins in the deal.  Maybe Nunez, Nova, Betances, Montero & Banuelos for Felix and Figgins.  

I think it would be a smart move - not only would it give them a better chance to make and win in the playoffs, but if gives Sabathia a little less leverage if he chooses to opt out of his contract in the off-season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Yankees could do it, but they would have to both empty the farm and take Chone Figgins in the deal.  Maybe Nunez, Nova, Betances, Montero & Banuelos for Felix and Figgins.   I think it would be a smart move - not only would it give them a better chance to make and win in the playoffs, but if gives Sabathia a little less leverage if he chooses to opt out of his contract in the off-season.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

OMG slomag

I just might have to quote you again

I like the figgins angle

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Yankees could do it, but they would have to both empty the farm and take Chone Figgins in the deal.  Maybe Nunez, Nova, Betances, Montero & Banuelos for Felix and Figgins.   I think it would be a smart move - not only would it give them a better chance to make and win in the playoffs, but if gives Sabathia a little less leverage if he chooses to opt out of his contract in the off-season.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE}
    the most sensible post in this whole thread

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

That's rich coming from you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE] If you watch YES pregame then you must live in the NYY territory. Are you a Patriotsfan outside of New England. It is refreshing to hear a Patriots fan who is so concerned about the Yankee roster. NHSteven and PinstripeZac couldn't care less. Posted by Your-Echo aka pike The channel is available locally in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania; it is available nationally on DirecTV , and regionally on AT&T U-verse and Verizon FiOS.
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

and brighthouse networks here in centeral Fl...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : BS...there's plenty of pink hatters that attend fenway. There's many sawx fans that can't afford to go to fenway. But even if your crazy notions are true, why do you care? Who appointed you to be the troll hunter? And no, I try to talk baseball (albeit I have the opposite views of many in here) but constantly have to deal with the likes of you and your alter ego kluelesskim. The reason for the bannings is pretty simple, dumb dottie has a double standard in here that she has already admitted to. How else do you explain losmediocrerojas being able to tell me to "f off" and all that happens is his post is deleted and he is allowed to continue to post. I don't say anything nearly as bad as that and my account gets deleted. 

That would explain the banning...prob shouldnt call the person that CAN ban you dumb..just a thought..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

My contribution to the nonsense:

Seattle will trade Felix Hernandez, closer Brandon League and outfielder Michael Saunders in the offseason to Cincinnati for outfielder Jay Bruce, firstbaseman Yonder Alonso, thirdbaseman Juan Francisco and catcher Yasmani Grandal.

The 25-year-old Hernandez is owed $58 million through 2014. The 24-year-old Bruce will be owed $48.25 million through 2016 with a $13 million club option (or $1 million buyout) for 2017.

Brandon League could succeed Francisco Cordero as the Reds' closer. Alonso and Francisco are 24-year-old prospects blocked at their respective positions and Grandal is a 22-year-old prospect ranked behind fellow Reds' catching prospect Devin Mesoraco.

The 24-year-old Saunders was Baseball America's 30th-ranked prospect entering the 2010 season, but has not been able to hit MLB pitching ... yet. Perhaps Saunders can develop into Ohio's next Shin-Soo Choo (who was a floundering 24-year-old lefthand-hitting outfielder when the Mariners traded him to Cleveland for Ben Broussard in 2006).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : That would explain the banning...prob shouldnt call the person that CAN ban you dumb..just a thought..

Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

she's going to anyway so what's the difference.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : she's going to anyway so what's the difference.......
    Posted by The-Babe------------------[/QUOTE]

What's the Over/Under today? 

Sections
Shortcuts