King Felix to the Bronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

Re: King Felix to the Bronx

In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]losmediasrojas has been vulgar with me several times too. He is really cool and offers a lot of baseball insight here, just look at his contributions (cut an paste cartoons, and you-tube links). He is key to the success of the forum.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jb12bb. Show jb12bb's posts

Micheal Kay is one of the worst home town "homers" in the game of baseball.  Seattle will want (Montero, Bueuallos, Nunez, and another pitcher to finish it off)  There is no way the Yankees do that.  Theres no way this happens!  Just another annoucer stiring up garbage for ratings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I can't stand homer announcers, they have no sense of reality.  ANy team that has a homer announcer should fire him and get an impartial announcer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Yup - and Seattle is going to trade Cliff Lee to the yankees too!  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]I can't stand homer announcers, they have no sense of reality.  ANy team that has a homer announcer should fire him and get an impartial announcer.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]
    with the new laws in NY, it's ok to be a homer announcer there according to the mayor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]losmediasrojas has been vulgar with me several times too. He is really cool and offers a lot of baseball insight here, just look at his contributions (cut an paste cartoons, and you-tube links). He is key to the success of the forum.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that compliment.  I never thought as highly of myself as you think of me.  You must really dig that vulgarity directed at you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Theo would step in and not let that happen. Sox have better prospects to trade if puch came to shove.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Yup - and Seattle is going to trade Cliff Lee to the yankees too!  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

And the Sox will win the Pennant....LMAO even funnier!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I can't stand homer announcers, they have no sense of reality.  ANy team that has a homer announcer should fire him and get an impartial announcer.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you just found a new profession.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Why would the Mariners trade King Felix now?  His contract is very favorable for the M's and if they have any plan on competing within the next couple of years then they would be foolish to trade him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The Yankees or any team could basically offer their whole farm system and Seattle Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik said he will not trade reigning American League Cy Young Award winner Felix Hernandez by this Sunday's trade deadline.

"You can say nine guys," Zduriencik told ESPNNewYork.com. "You could say 12 guys. What does it matter? The deal is we have a guy who we relish. We want to get to a point where we are competitive and as good as any club in baseball. To get to that point, you have to have top-of-the-rotation starters. We've got it. Your best asset, you ought to keep, and that is what we intend to do."

"I don't have (any) intention of trading Felix," Zduriencik said. "I've been saying it all along that what you have is a Cy Young Award winner who is 25 years old on your staff for a long period of time.

"You start with pitching and build around that," Zduriencik said. "It is a tough commodity to give up. You might get some good players. You might get volume. It is very difficult to replace that guy. And Felix is that guy."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/ml...tle-mariners-gm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]The  Yankees  or any team could basically offer their whole farm system and  Seattle Mariners  general manager Jack Zduriencik said he will not trade reigning American League Cy Young Award winner  Felix Hernandez  by this Sunday's trade deadline. "You can say nine guys," Zduriencik told ESPNNewYork.com. "You could say 12 guys. What does it matter? The deal is we have a guy who we relish. We want to get to a point where we are competitive and as good as any club in baseball. To get to that point, you have to have top-of-the-rotation starters. We've got it. Your best asset, you ought to keep, and that is what we intend to do."  "I don't have (any) intention of trading Felix," Zduriencik said. "I've been saying it all along that what you have is a Cy Young Award winner who is 25 years old on your staff for a long period of time. "You start with pitching and build around that," Zduriencik said. "It is a tough commodity to give up. You might get some good players. You might get volume. It is very difficult to replace that guy. And Felix is that guy." http://espn.go.com/new-york/ml...tle-mariners-gm
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

This is not news.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]How about a large rusty spike? (LOL)
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

The spike would still win. LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Re: King Felix to the Bronx posted at 7/26/2011 3:02 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9&plckUserId=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9&plckUserId=4acaf461d7fd6bae14eb774ef96148a9 " target="_parent"> kimsaysthis Posts: 985 First: 4/14/2010 Last: 7/26/2011 In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx :  one thing that we have in common is neither of us knows what the _____  you are talking about Posted by pinstripezac32 If I had a choice between policing a Yankee forum or driving a nail through my head, I'd take the nail every time. ouch!!...what's wrong Kim, skydiving not enough of a rush?..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Too much?  OK, given the choice between policing a Yankee forum or being eaten by a hungry grizzly bear, I'd take the bear every time. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: King Felix to the Bronx : BS...there's plenty of pink hatters that attend fenway. There's many sawx fans that can't afford to go to fenway. But even if your crazy notions are true, why do you care? Who appointed you to be the troll hunter? And no, I try to talk baseball (albeit I have the opposite views of many in here) but constantly have to deal with the likes of you and your alter ego kluelesskim. The reason for the bannings is pretty simple, dumb dottie has a double standard in here that she has already admitted to. How else do you explain losmediocrerojas being able to tell me to "f off" and all that happens is his post is deleted and he is allowed to continue to post. I don't say anything nearly as bad as that and my account gets deleted. 
    Posted by The--Babe-----------[/QUOTE]

Still haven't met any women I guess.  So sad. Maybe you should try the beach. lol

Sections
Shortcuts