King Felix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: King Felix

Maybe we trade for Hanley after we land Felix, sign Derek Lowe, and invite Damon to spring training.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I propose a trade of Lackey, Ciriaco, and Salty to get Felix.

[/QUOTE]

Carnie, 

You proposal is a pipe dream !! Why would Seattle take on a weak defensive catcher, Ciriaco who had a decent year but who knows if he's for real yet and Lackey. If they want someone will trade real quality players with a high prospect or two to get him. 

Hetch

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

when we aquired Pedro and Schilling we had more player's around them that were ready for the next step.  We would have to give up all of our good young player's and them some to obtain king Felix.  At this point in our rebuilding it is cost prohibitive. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I propose a trade of Lackey, Ciriaco, and Salty to get Felix.

[/QUOTE]

Carnie, 

You proposal is a pipe dream !! Why would Seattle take on a weak defensive catcher, Ciriaco who had a decent year but who knows if he's for real yet and Lackey. If they want someone will trade real quality players with a high prospect or two to get him. 

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

apparently you missed the sarcasm in Carnie's and Enchilada's posts Hetch :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who am I to question Seabeachfred's loyalty to the Red Sox. He is 72 years and has his bedroom wall decorated with Sox pictures, and became a fan twelve years ago.  He is not a pink hat. He demands perfection since we won WS trophies in 2004 and 2007. He rightfully is entitled. tHe never paid his dues but yet he is entitled. Aa WS trophy every year. Let's all give a loud cheer to Seabeachfred.  He is the ideal RS fan.

[/QUOTE]

Pike, who are you to question anyone about anything?  And for the Nth time, why do you use multiple logins?  Is it that your reputation is so poor you're hoping some people won't recognise you and, ergo, instantly hate you?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Seabeachfred is 72 and has been a Red Sox fan for twelve years. Yet he is the most critical, impatient, cynical, skeptical, wet- blanket among all of the regulars. Many of the regulars have been fans for forty + years and don't come here whining 24/7 like Fred does. Fred, Andrew, and Danny - three peas in a pod.

[/QUOTE]

So why do you use multiple logins?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

You can include Pumpsie into that pea pod also. Three of them are from LA so my guess is that they are all  the same person. They migrated over here from Sawxheads after their routine fizzled there.

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

You can include Pumpsie into that pea pod also. Three of them are from LA so my guess is that they are all  the same person. They migrated over here from Sawxheads after their routine fizzled there.

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who am I to question Seabeachfred's loyalty to the Red Sox. He is 72 years and has his bedroom wall decorated with Sox pictures, and became a fan twelve years ago.  He is not a pink hat. He demands perfection since we won WS trophies in 2004 and 2007. He rightfully is entitled. tHe never paid his dues but yet he is entitled. Aa WS trophy every year. Let's all give a loud cheer to Seabeachfred.  He is the ideal RS fan.

[/QUOTE]

Sonics, it always amuses me when there is some self-styled board policeman telling everyone who can be a fan and who can't and what the parameters are for such a person.  With Pike, or whatever monicker he is currently carrying it becomes a sad and sorry joke.  I asked earlier, how many handles does this guy have?  Just for my own edification I wish someone would post those the guy uses so I can at least be aware of who I'm dealing with.  I thought for a time that Pike was Wally is Dead but apparently that is off the mark.

As for the Red Sox, don't think I wouldn't want that guy on our team, but can you say Barnes, Boegaarts, Brentz and maybe Satalamacchia?  I think it would take a haul like that to get him and right now Seattle isn't biting. I do think, though, we need a solid No. 1 horse for our rotation as Schilling was in 2004 (21-6) and Beckett was in 2007 (20-7).  We all know what happened those years.

Pike, who are you to question anyone about anything?  And for the Nth time, why do you use multiple logins?  Is it that your reputation is so poor you're hoping some people won't recognise you and, ergo, instantly hate you?

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to mthomas43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I the only one who thinks this is the first guy the Sox should be trying to acquire this off season?  I see alot of ideas for cast offs and retreads.  Cast offs and retreads will only take you so far.  The Sox should be thinking big.  The reason the 04 Sox were so tough IMO was Pedro and Schilling were basically 1 and 1A starters and preventing any real tail spins and long losing streaks.  It is all about pitching folks.

[/QUOTE]

Felix may be just about every teams choice if they had the opportunity.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pike, you and i are from NY..... does that make us the same person??????

i mean, what are the odds that more than 1 person from an area would be registered to this forum? like 1 in a buhjillion!!! thus, they must be the same person.

paranoia to the max

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[/QUOTE]

Sonics, it always amuses me when there is some self-styled board policeman telling everyone who can be a fan and who can't and what the parameters are for such a person.  With Pike, or whatever monicker he is currently carrying it becomes a sad and sorry joke.  I asked earlier, how many handles does this guy have?  Just for my own edification I wish someone would post those the guy uses so I can at least be aware of who I'm dealing with.  I thought for a time that Pike was Wally is Dead but apparently that is off the mark.

As for the Red Sox, don't think I wouldn't want that guy on our team, but can you say Barnes, Boegaarts, Brentz and maybe Satalamacchia?  I think it would take a haul like that to get him and right now Seattle isn't biting. I do think, though, we need a solid No. 1 horse for our rotation as Schilling was in 2004 (21-6) and Beckett was in 2007 (20-7).  We all know what happened those years.

[/QUOTE]

Beach - re Pike, it's pathetic.  On the internet no one knows you're a dog, right? So maybe even the grotesque Pike is putting it on.  But I don't think so, I think he (?) really is what he appears to be.  I've asked him dozens of times to explain his multiple handles, but he won't....so obviously he knows it's shameful, aberrant behaviour.....yet stills tells others how to behave.  Pitiful.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beach - re Pike, it's pathetic.  On the internet no one knows you're a dog, right? So maybe even the grotesque Pike is putting it on.  But I don't think so, I think he (?) really is what he appears to be.  I've asked him dozens of times to explain his multiple handles, but he won't....so obviously he knows it's shameful, aberrant behaviour.....yet stills tells others how to behave.  Pitiful.

[/QUOTE]

You're right on that one Sonic; doesn't even make it worth our while to deal with the guy.  Still, I wonder how many handles the guy has?  Well back to looking for pitching  There was a list posted earlier.  Maybe we might get a couple of those guys--I've always liked Peavy and this McCarthy might be worth a shot.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't be so sure, fred. Is Wally you, Pike??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right, Wally is me????????  No way Jose.  I thought he was Pike.  See how confusing this all is.  Wally is not my biggest fan and somewhere he and I clashed before but he had a different handle then so I don't know who he was before.  Pike?  I thought that could be Wally but Wally skewered him yesterday as I recall so that doesn't fit.  I think that Yonkersman, Pike and that Italian pastry he name he used yesterday are all one and same person.  I wonder if the people who monitor this board could do something  to stop this nonsense of multiple use of handles.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right, Wally is me????????  No way Jose.  I thought he was Pike.  See how confusing this all is.  Wally is not my biggest fan and somewhere he and I clashed before but he had a different handle then so I don't know who he was before.  Pike?  I thought that could be Wally but Wally skewered him yesterday as I recall so that doesn't fit.  I think that Yonkersman, Pike and that Italian pastry he name he used yesterday are all one and same person.  I wonder if the people who monitor this board could do something  to stop this nonsense of multiple use of handles.

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm telling you to not be so sure, Wally isn't Pike. I'm asking him if it is. PIKE??? 

Yes Calzone/Yonkersman are Pike. Dont be so sure either because one chastised the other, they're not the same. Part of Pikes plan. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm telling you to not be so sure, Wally isn't Pike. I'm asking him if it is. PIKE??? 

Yes Calzone/Yonkersman are Pike. Dont be so sure either because one chastised the other, they're not the same. Part of Pikes plan. 

[/QUOTE]

You are as nuts as Fred.

[/QUOTE]

Didnt ask for your opinion, asked if Wally was Pike. How 'bout it Wally, what say you??

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are as nuts as Fred.

[/QUOTE]

Didnt ask for your opinion, asked if Wally was Pike. How 'bout it Wally, what say you??

[/QUOTE]

I say you and Fred are nuttier than a fruitcake,

[/QUOTE]

I say, no answer is as good as an affirmation.