2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: King Felix

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why let the possibility of multiple aliases annoy you. Why not just address the issues about the forum?

Do posters come here pretending to be Red Sox fans with fake concerns? If so then they are trolling.

Do posters come here to annoy and deceive like Andrewmitch, Softlaw/ Trotternixon / Babe / Georom. If so aren't they trolls?

The biggest threat to the forum is the number of trolls / pretenders who start and post to stupid threads that are designed to conquer and divide Red Sox fans. Babe and Georom are experts at that.

The only threads that last through multiple responses are those started and kept alive by those who come here for entertainment and voyeurism. Poor Moonslav, he tries hard and puts in hours of effort but his threads and posts are ignored.

Carnie said the other night that he comes here to watch the innocent get manipulated and laughed at by the trolls such as Babe and Softlaw. He said that he finds it amusing. Burrito feels the same way. He never met a troll that he didn't like.

[/QUOTE]

The way you were pretending to be an Yankee fan?? Maybe you can answer the question, Pike. Is Wally another one of your screennames?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Wally can't write a coherent sentence. Neither could Yazzer / MrYazz / BaseballDr / Verlander / Pacquaio. Get the point? Go ahead Wally and write a coherent paragraph, show your stuff, LOL. Amazing why J-Bay prefers stupid and illiterate posters who like to bash the Red Sox.

[/QUOTE]

That's a synopsis, pike. Is Wally another one of your screen names, YES or No

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

The ironic thing is that most on the forum think that J-Bay is their fraternity friend and yet they fail to realize that he prefers Red Sox bashers and Yankee fans and disdains Red Sox fans. Just read the posts and who he prefers and who he does not.  Where is the logic? This is not a fraternity, it is a Red Sox forum.

[/QUOTE]

Yes or No, Pike???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Can this thread be deleted?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

"Why let the possibility of multiple aliases annoy you."

Why won't you address that most simple of questions?  Why do you do it?  Just tell us why?  You must have reasons, obviously, or you wouldn't do it.

So if you think your reasons for doing it are brave, heroic, intelligent and important?  Great!  Tell us why!

Or if think your reasons are cowardly, manipulative and shameful.....tell us why!

Why do you do it?

Why? Just tell us your reasons....then defend them.  Don't you even have the courage to defend your thoughts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Why let the possibility of multiple aliases annoy you. Why not just address the issues about the forum?

Do posters come here pretending to be Red Sox fans with fake concerns? If so then they are trolling.

Do posters come here to annoy and deceive like Andrewmitch, Softlaw/ Trotternixon / Babe / Georom. If so aren't they trolls?

The biggest threat to the forum is the number of trolls / pretenders who start and post to stupid threads that are designed to conquer and divide Red Sox fans. Babe and Georom are experts at that.

The only threads that last through multiple responses are those started and kept alive by those who come here for entertainment and voyeurism. Poor Moonslav, he tries hard and puts in hours of effort but his threads and posts are ignored.

Carnie said the other night that he comes here to watch the innocent get manipulated and laughed at by the trolls such as Babe and Softlaw. He said that he finds it amusing. Burrito feels the same way. He never met a troll that he didn't like.

[/QUOTE]

Actually the biggest threat to this forum is the people who come here wanting to talk about anything but baseball.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone wants King Felix.  No one wants to trade Bogaerts, Bradley, Barnes and Webster to get him.

If that isn't the price tag, it's pretty close.

In fact, that's absurd. There is zero chance the Mariners will trade Felix for Bogearts, Bradley, Barnes and Webster.

There's a better chance that Obama Bin Laden, CBS Bob "Sheether", will stop lying about his dog ate my homework I have defeated AQ and security has been drawn down "Muslim hate video spontaneious demonstration" at the embassy in Libya.

[/QUOTE]

That might be the first thing you have said in 3 years I could agree with.

Either way, it is as high as the Sox could go and not only is it probably not enough, I think many Sox fans are uncomfortable going that high...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone wants King Felix.  No one wants to trade Bogaerts, Bradley, Barnes and Webster to get him.

If that isn't the price tag, it's pretty close.

In fact, that's absurd. There is zero chance the Mariners will trade Felix for Bogearts, Bradley, Barnes and Webster.

There's a better chance that Obama Bin Laden, CBS Bob "Sheether", will stop lying about his dog ate my homework I have defeated AQ and security has been drawn down "Muslim hate video spontaneious demonstration" at the embassy in Libya.

[/QUOTE]

That might be the first thing you have said in 3 years I could agree with.

Either way, it is as high as the Sox could go and not only is it probably not enough, I think many Sox fans are uncomfortable going that high...

[/QUOTE]

My rule of thumb on any trade proposal involving Felix Hernandez is if you're willing to pay the price it won't be enough. :)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to mthomas43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I the only one who thinks this is the first guy the Sox should be trying to acquire this off season?  I see alot of ideas for cast offs and retreads.  Cast offs and retreads will only take you so far.  The Sox should be thinking big.  The reason the 04 Sox were so tough IMO was Pedro and Schilling were basically 1 and 1A starters and preventing any real tail spins and long losing streaks.  It is all about pitching folks.

[/QUOTE]

Why yes, I believe you are the only one who has ever proposed this. However did you concoct this marvellously original scheme?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

I agree with most posters about that the Red Sox would have to part away at least 3 out of top 6 best prospects .  Meaning Boegaret, Barnes and Bradley could be all be gone.  

Boston isnt going to empty their farm system again and start buying players like the Red Sox started doing it in 2006 (trade Beckett/Lowell for prospects) and then traded away one player at a time like Murphy, Moss, etc.  Then Theo ended up buying bunch of crappy players.  

Stay away from Felix for now.  Like someone said, Seattle will get alot of calls from alot of teams about Felix.  

Red Sox could have done it like three years ago when Lar Anderson, Matterson, Kalish, Bowen, etc were all available that time!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Since he is now posting as stupid Yankee posters and satirical post slammers, who sometimes converse & slam one another, it is apparent Pike is getting deeper & deeper into his own depraved pathological whirlpool. It is what it is, and it's not going away, partly due to BDC's inconsistent efforts to clean this forum up; even if they did, he'd find a way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Felix, Figgins and Jesus Montero for Lester or Buch, Miller,Barnes, Webster, JBJ and Salty or Lavarnway.

Add more or replace a few. Figgins a salary dump  but also a super sub that can switch hit.

Montero could be the DH when Ortiz leaves.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can this thread be deleted?

[/QUOTE]

Someone will just throw up another "Trade for Felix Hernandez," thread, Hill. Jack Zduriencik could hold a press conference at Fenway Park explaining to Sox fans that they are not trading Hernandez and it wouldn't matter. These threads will keep appearing, as will the "sign Greinke" ones, which are just as realistic. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Don't be so sure, fred. Is Wally you, Pike??

[/QUOTE]

If I read you right, Wally is me????????  No way Jose.  I thought he was Pike.  See how confusing this all is.  Wally is not my biggest fan and somewhere he and I clashed before but he had a different handle then so I don't know who he was before.  Pike?  I thought that could be Wally but Wally skewered him yesterday as I recall so that doesn't fit.  I think that Yonkersman, Pike and that Italian pastry he name he used yesterday are all one and same person.  I wonder if the people who monitor this board could do something  to stop this nonsense of multiple use of handles.

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm telling you to not be so sure, Wally isn't Pike. I'm asking him if it is. PIKE??? 

Yes Calzone/Yonkersman are Pike. Dont be so sure either because one chastised the other, they're not the same. Part of Pikes plan. 

[/QUOTE]

No way is Wally or Beach another Pike.  Nor is it difficult to figure out which "new" member is the Nth Pike.  Honestly, he's not bright enough to pull off such a (minor) caper.

I reckon Pike's latest wheeze (sp?) Yonkersman - as transparent as air - was an attempt to pretend to be a reasonable Yankees fan....become accepted, then used as a bludgeon (sp?) to "prove" how gullible we all are.

Truly pathetic behaviour.

Will commit now to asking his reasons for "his" multiple handles for the rest of my life every time I see one of his posts.