King Felix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: King Felix

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Why let the possibility of multiple aliases annoy you."

Why won't you address that most simple of questions?  Why do you do it?  Just tell us why?  You must have reasons, obviously, or you wouldn't do it.

So if you think your reasons for doing it are brave, heroic, intelligent and important?  Great!  Tell us why!

Or if think your reasons are cowardly, manipulative and shameful.....tell us why!

Why do you do it?

Why? Just tell us your reasons....then defend them.  Don't you even have the courage to defend your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

Sonic, I think you, me and J-Bay are wasting our breath since we don't know who the hell we're talking to anyway---Calzone, Yonkersman Pike or Wally.  Could they all be the same guy?  Hill55 asked a good question....CAN'T WE DELETE THIS THREAD?  We were talking about a pitcher we all want but know is NOT for sale, which made the thread obsolete in the first place.  Now with all these verbal duel going on with what can only be described as morons, it makes the rest of us look like fools for even dealing with them.  It would do you, Hill, J-Bay and the rest of us a lot of good to just barfcan this thread and move on.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Why let the possibility of multiple aliases annoy you."

Why won't you address that most simple of questions?  Why do you do it?  Just tell us why?  You must have reasons, obviously, or you wouldn't do it.

So if you think your reasons for doing it are brave, heroic, intelligent and important?  Great!  Tell us why!

Or if think your reasons are cowardly, manipulative and shameful.....tell us why!

Why do you do it?

Why? Just tell us your reasons....then defend them.  Don't you even have the courage to defend your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

Sonic, I think you, me and J-Bay are wasting our breath since we don't know who the hell we're talking to anyway---Calzone, Yonkersman Pike or Wally.  Could they all be the same guy?  Hill55 asked a good question....CAN'T WE DELETE THIS THREAD?  We were talking about a pitcher we all want but know is NOT for sale, which made the thread obsolete in the first place.  Now with all these verbal duel going on with what can only be described as morons, it makes the rest of us look like fools for even dealing with them.  It would do you, Hill, J-Bay and the rest of us a lot of good to just barfcan this thread and move on.

[/QUOTE]

All your foolish posts should go in the barfcan.

[/QUOTE]

You have too much time on your hands you little worthless t^rd.  Try getting a job and helping the economy.  I'm sure some restaurant could use your talents as a busboy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beach - I know you are correct re Pike.  I also know that Moonslav knows that Softy/misspelled guitar brand/whatever is a trolling, fake lawyer tool.

But while this forum is just a silly sports chat line, it's worth remembering Edmund Burke's words: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The Pikes, the Softys, ad nauseum are obviously complete @rseholes trying to drag down others to their sad, pathetic level of despondency.  Not on my watch, as macho blokes bloviate.

The initial choice is to do something or to do nothing. 

Vive le Moon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beach - I know you are correct re Pike.  I also know that Moonslav knows that Softy/misspelled guitar brand/whatever is a trolling, fake lawyer tool.

But while this forum is just a silly sports chat line, it's worth remembering Edmund Burke's words: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The Pikes, the Softys, ad nauseum are obviously complete @rseholes trying to drag down others to their sad, pathetic level of despondency.  Not on my watch, as macho blokes bloviate.

The initial choice is to do something or to do nothing. 

Vive le Moon

Sections
Shortcuts