KISS OF DEATH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

KISS OF DEATH

Well Theo says there isn't a rift between Terry F and upper management. Well we all know what that means. Personally I do not consider him to be a very good manager and with the way this team is fading, he is one of the worse ones ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: KISS OF DEATH

you should meet BoSox1941 ... u2 are from the same era. Like-minded to if I may say.

I wonder if there is a BoSox1946 or 1951 around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

If you do not like the conversation please feel free NOT to comment. I was speaking out sports not other users. The sox have been a playoff team for the last 2 seasons but the on field manager is killing us. NO LEADERSHIP. Now talk sports or go to dear abby for your conversations please.

In Response to Re: KISS OF DEATH:
    you should meet BoSox1941 ... u2 are from the same era. Like-minded to if I may say. I wonder if there is a BoSox1946 or 1951 around.
    Posted by BurritoT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Well then genius you could have easily placed your post in one of the other 10 anti-Tito threads rather than take up more space.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Thanks, keep posting you will be there too.

Eariler this week Ortiz stated in publlic that aceves should be starting. This is a strong indication that mr fancona has lost the team. You don't go second guessing your manager unless there are some real issues. Are you going to talk baseball, or other topics as I really don't care for name calling or sarcasm

Well then genius you could have easily placed your post in one of the other 10 anti-Tito threads rather than take up more space.
    Posted by BurritoT

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Thanks, keep posting you will be there too. Eariler this week Ortiz stated in publlic that aceves should be starting. This is a strong indication that mr fancona has lost the team. You don't go second guessing your manager unless there are some real issues. Are you going to talk baseball, or other topics as I really don't care for name calling or sarcasm In Response to Re: KISS OF DEATH :
    Posted by BOSOX_1955

that was all about frustration coming from papi. he was stating an opinion. welcome to the forum 1955. It is my opinion that the sox are still going to make it to the post season and then maybe the majority of all the complainers and haters will finally take a deep breath and go lay down for a nap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Thanks, I feel they will back in but that may mean an early exit from the PS. My point is the so have tanked 2 years in a row. They are being led by a very weak manager and perhaps it is time for a change after the season. I used to be a real Theo fan, but I'm not so sure he will be the GM for much longer either. This team has under performed for the last several years and most baseball people see the writing on the wall

In Response to Re: KISS OF DEATH : that was all about frustration coming from papi. he was stating an opinion. welcome to the forum 1955. It is my opinion that the sox are still going to make it to the post season and then maybe the majority of all the complainers and haters will finally take a deep breath and go lay down for a nap.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

That would mean there was a rift. Our GM at GE once said at a meeting he wasn't going anywhere, 3 weeks later he was gone. That's my point

In Response to KISS OF DEATH : So if Theo says there was a rift what would that mean? He said there wasn't a rift so you are insinuating there is one...interesting logic
    Posted by thepeskypole6

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

The consensus among most fans and sports columnists is that the performance of the 2010 Red Sox was due to the onordinate number of injuries with 19 going on the DL and having four position players and several starting pitchers out of the lineup for 2-3 months. I can't understand why any logical or reasonable person wuld blame such happenings on the GM or manager. Spin your agenda but it has zero merit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Explain the 2-11 start and the poor start of 2010 when there were not any injuries. Did it occur to you this team simply was not ready? If yes who is to blame for that Grady Little? Any merit there? HARD to argue with facts.

The consensus among most fans and sports columnists is that the performance of the 2010 Red Sox was due to the onordinate number of injuries with 19 going on the DL and having four position players and several starting pitchers out of the lineup for 2-3 months. I can't understand why any logical or reasonable person wuld blame such happenings on the GM or manager. Spin your agenda but it has zero merit.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

You even used a parrot as your avatar. Surely you know you are playing the role of a parroting troll. You were boring before as Bosox1941 and are still boring today.

SQUAWK, FIRE TITO, FIRE TITO, SQUAWK

Sections
Shortcuts