knuckleball movement ??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

knuckleball movement ??????

In an article by Michael Silverman on last night's game, he wrote,

"Having caught Wright eight times this season in Pawtucket, Lavarnway chalked up the wild night from Wright to his first experience indoors, where knuckleballs tend to get extra jumpy."

Now answer me this, as my memory is not what it use to be.  While travelling through Houston a few years back, I went by Minute Maid Park, and I don't recall it as having a dome.

And broadcasters are always commenting as to how brainy Lavarnway is being a Yale graduate. *=)) rolling on the floor

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: knuckleball movement ??????

Its a retractable roof DC..It takes about 20mins to close and they often keep it closed because of the heat and humidity in Houston...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Craig Breslow is another Yale graduate.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

In an article by Michael Silverman on last night's game, he wrote,

"Having caught Wright eight times this season in Pawtucket, Lavarnway chalked up the wild night from Wright to his first experience indoors, where knuckleballs tend to get extra jumpy."

Now answer me this, as my memory is not what it use to be.  While travelling through Houston a few years back, I went by Minute Maid Park, and I don't recall it as having a dome.

And broadcasters are always commenting as to how brainy Lavarnway is being a Yale graduate. *=)) rolling on the floor

You didn't happen to attend Harvard, did you? Wink

Sections
Shortcuts