Kuroda

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Kuroda

What happened? Did the guy forget how to pitch or is he injured? Just when you thought the yanks were in position to make a push he is doing a good Beckett impression. For me a exciting baseball season has both the sox and yanks in the mix.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Kuroda

It takes two to tango for a division title.  As far as I'm concerned seeing the Rays and O's chase us is a nice change of pace. Who cares about the Yankees? I don't want to watch an AARP team.  Rays games and O's games have become just as exciting

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

The Sox have another exciting comeback win and you start a thread about a yankee pitcher?  most of your posts scream "yankee fan" to me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Is he ever been due to have one or two bad games once a while???  IF not, then he should be 25-0 by now!!

Come on, maybe the dome is close where his effective pitches isnt working.  

Anyway, why we are worry about the Yankees?  They are more likely not going to have a chance to catch the Red Sox.!!   Lets worry about the Rays!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

It takes two to tango for a division title.  As far as I'm concerned seeing the Rays and O's chase us is a nice change of pace. Who cares about the Yankees? I don't want to watch an AARP team.  Rays games and O's games have become just as exciting

watch it pal..Tongue Out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

What happened? Did the guy forget how to pitch or is he injured? Just when you thought the yanks were in position to make a push he is doing a good Beckett impression. For me a exciting baseball season has both the sox and yanks in the mix.

Not ! .... Yankees and Sox are just getting old... Same old boring stuff... Need new rivalries.  Yanks are just another team and that Yankee sucks crap is just that.Every few years there should be realiment. The Sox ,Yanks have over done thier welcome... New blood needed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i'm hoping this isn't the LOA's coming to get him....Yanks gotta get him back on track while Andy's still on a mini roll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

The Sox have another exciting comeback win and you start a thread about a yankee pitcher?  most of your posts scream "yankee fan" to me. 

"yankee fan"

If you came to that conclusion then you are the picture you post to.

Big Bo_b.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Slasher,  

There is nothing wrong with Hammer's post and he is not a Yankee fan. I don't always agree with Hammer but there are many times I do agree with his point of view. He is like many of us a diehard Sox fan. How you read into his post "yankee Fan" I cannot even fathom. 

The Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is a tradition and as much as we dread the Evil Empire team, a pennant race without the Yankees is not the same so I tend to agree with Hammer on this one. But the Eastern Division is so strong with the rebuilding Orioles and Tampa who always seems to be in the race the division always seems to be tight.

As for Kuroda he's had a rough last few games but every player in MLB goes through slumps so to compare him to Becket is a bit silly. Lester started the year strong, went through a tough 6 week stretch and has been pitching well in his last 10 starts. 

Hetch 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

watch it pal..Tongue Out

lol....sorry. If you guys are 3 games back in a couple weeks I'm sure I'll be beating a different drum. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

1+

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Slasher,  

There is nothing wrong with Hammer's post and he is not a Yankee fan. I don't always agree with Hammer but there are many times I do agree with his point of view. He is like many of us a diehard Sox fan. How you read into his post "yankee Fan" I cannot even fathom. 

The Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is a tradition and as much as we dread the Evil Empire team, a pennant race without the Yankees is not the same so I tend to agree with Hammer on this one. But the Eastern Division is so strong with the rebuilding Orioles and Tampa who always seems to be in the race the division always seems to be tight.

As for Kuroda he's had a rough last few games but every player in MLB goes through slumps so to compare him to Becket is a bit silly. Lester started the year strong, went through a tough 6 week stretch and has been pitching well in his last 10 starts. 

Hetch 

That's true. Most MLB players go through these periods.

Just look at Felix Hernandez' performance last night.

The nice thing is, the Yankees can't afford a mediocre stretch from Kuroda right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

A thread about a Yankee SP screwing up is definitely good fodder for this forum. If the thread was about some sort of Yankee success story I would object to that. It has no place here. Right Jete? Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

Slasher,  

Hetch 

The nice thing is, the Yankees can't afford a mediocre stretch from Kuroda right now.

[/QUOTE] man, you ain't kidding, especially since there's no telling how much longer the roll that Andy's on will last, and when they will make the decision to actually take Sgt. Longball out of the rotation..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

A thread about a Yankee SP screwing up is definitely good fodder for this forum. If the thread was about some sort of Yankee success story I would object to that. It has no place here. Right Jete? Wink

[/QUOTE] LOL...the complaint Dept. is closed til 1pm Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

good points by all.  apologies to HH....play on....nothing to see here...move along.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Slasher,  

Hetch 

[/QUOTE] man, you ain't kidding, especially since there's no telling how much longer the roll that Andy's on will last, and when they will make the decision to actually take Sgt. Longball out of the rotation..

[/QUOTE]

Knowing Pettitte, he'll gut his way through the rest of his starts.

He had his rough patch in June.

But, he seems ok now.

Pitched a heck of a game against the Sox, during the last series.

Sections
Shortcuts