Lackey > I WAS WRONG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Lackey > I WAS WRONG

I need to eat some crow.  Aside from the fact that I thought he wouldn't help this team this season, I also posted that he was done as a pitcher when that arm injury occured.  I was wrong on both counts.

He's done a lot more than I thought he would.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i never hated on Lackey - NEVER - I didnt like his attitude when showing up his teammates after an error but everyone could see he was a gamer....TJ surgery is serious and means he was hurting - the weight loss and effort is commendable - this is ending up to be a good story - but you cant blame folks for losing faith

As always - 100% correct!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I actually liked the Lackey signing and though of him as a solid starter. Not spectacular, but solid. I admit that I soured on him greatly when his performance deteriorated. Now I probably owe him an apolog,y if it was due to an injury. This season, I am very impressed with him. I actually would like to see him moved up in the rotation. He has obviously benefitted from surgery and really put in the effort to get both himself and his game in tip-top shape.

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
    - Thomas Jefferson