1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LACKEY or BECKETT, who to bring back if you had to go with just one?

i say lack. i like becks and grasp the odd/even year deal but becks has some trade value to a pittsburgh esp if we pay 90% of his pay. lack's a double f!ster but from a pure baseball perspective, i think he has a better upside.. could become a 4th, becks is just a 5th starting jambroni at thos point and cant handle the al east anymore. plus, one could alwyas throw lack in the bullpen if he really stinks. bullpen is no option for beck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Re: LACKEY or BECKETT, who to bring back if you had to go with just one?

I'm so over Beckett it's hard to express without launching into a profanity laden tirade! He epitomizes all that's currently wrong with professional athletes, and their all powerful union contracts. But it's his risk for infecting others with his bad attitude that makes him worth dumping at this point. Dump the chump!! He's probably more suited to the National League nowadays.

In Response to LACKEY or BECKETT, who to bring back if you had to go with just one?:
    [QUOTE]i say lack. i like becks and grasp the odd/even year deal but becks has some trade value to a pittsburgh esp if we pay 90% of his pay. lack's a double f!ster but from a pure baseball perspective, i think he has a better upside.. could become a 4th, becks is just a 5th starting jambroni at thos point and cant handle the al east anymore. plus, one could alwyas throw lack in the bullpen if he really stinks. bullpen is no option for beck.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts