Lackey's 2nd Inning: 35 pitches, 3 hits, 3 RUNS! I've seen this movie before.... :(

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Lackey's 2nd Inning: 35 pitches, 3 hits, 3 RUNS! I've seen this movie before.... :(

What's the problem--Lackey pitched two innings after a one inning outing a couple of days ago. He got a little more work in than originally planned yesterday.

He hung a curve so sue him--get off the guys back--I'm looking forward to him being  ready in April.

This is an extra long ST--hopefully the pitchers will pace themselves and have something when they break camp and head north.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: Lackey's 2nd Inning: 35 pitches, 3 hits, 3 RUNS! I've seen this movie before.... :(

I don't think you can evaluate much of anything with pitchers right now - maybe somebody like Bard or De La Rosa you can be encouraged if you see velocity returning.  But a guy like Lackey is probably not even concerned with getting batters out right now - better to hang a curve-ball  in February than not know if it's there for you come April.

I'd say a guy like Bradley is a bit different - you can't pencil him into the lineup just yet, but he's not working on anything - he's showcasing.  And there's nothing wrong with liking what we've seen so far.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

But "the ball was coming out of his hand really well"...........lol......but I think he'll be ok. I think he'll surprise some people. I still predict 14-9/3.80ish.

DAMN!  I forgot to add "the ball coming out of his hand really well."  NICE!  :)  LOL...  Seriously laughing out loud on that one.

If he wins 14, I will HAPPILY video myself eating a crow, & post it on this board!!! 

If you do that, be sure to wear your Batman mask to protect the ones you care about. If you go on as Bruce Wayne and expose your true identity, Pike will find you, yes, he will find you. He will post: "If the profile of redsoxdirtdog is not deleted in the next 60 minutes, I will blow up a server, and every day he does not come forward, someone will be banned." Take his threats seriously my friend

LOL

LOL 2....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike should just make a new moniker:  ThisPostHasBeenRemoved

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

pike should just make a new moniker:  ThisPostHasBeenRemoved

You've got that right. Several times on purpose I've mentioned him, and MY posts have been removed. Martial law has been declared. Has someone named "Bane" showed up in Boston lately with a big truck, a bunch of slimey crooks and a good looking woman?