Lacky Fined

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Re: Lacky Fined

Lackey should be fined from the managment, everyones pay should be performance based. Unfortunately we have too many labor unions in this country that once you are hired you can pretty much sleep over it. Anyways there are 23 games left and 8 games up for the wild card. If they continue to play like the last 10 games they are are going to win 11-12 games rest of the way. what I am saying is "PLAYOFFS ARE NO GUARANTEE". They were in it because of their offense and if they cant make it it because of their lack offense too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

Lackey definitely threw at him, and Cervelli does not do half the theatrics of Big Papi, or many other players. Regardless, Lackey was frustrated and definitely threw at him.  When a pitcher throws at someone out of frustration like that, batters get hit in the head (which has happened to Cervelli).  When pitchers throw at batters in retaliation, out of coolness, batters get hit in the thigh or butt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Lacky Fined:
    [QUOTE]kimsaythis keep up the good work! Your post are so refreshing and informative. Lackey getting fined? Whoa thats deep! Honestly though maybe its best you give the Cervelli vs Lackey issue a rest. What Cervelli did he admitted it could be taken the wrong way. Stop with the Yankee conspiracy or different angles to prove your point.
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=62246c5edd36210ea393f6ff3b6f5be2&plckUserId=62246c5edd36210ea393f6ff3b6f5be2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Cervelli is a journeyman.  He won't be with the Yanks in a few years.  Watson and Torre are definite homers. Since he was caught so much while managing without being constantly on camera now, do you know how much nosepicking Torre is doing ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : 1) Why can't Yankee fans answer any question about the Yankees without comparing it to the Sox? Do you honestly believe that every Sox fan who answers a question about the Sox compares it to a Yankee player? lol You ALL do this. 2) He's the biggest crybaby in baseball because no one knows him, he barely plays, and he's already started crap in a game that almost started a fight, and, apparently, went crying to MLB about it. You reap what you sow. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen...how many more of these do you want?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    He's a fiery Italian. He didn't go crying to MLB about it. How do know if he's the biggest cry baby in baseball? Though Youk has toned things a bit, he was probably one of the worse for a while. This a heat of the moment thing. Shiot happens. Move on Yankee hater or write the commissioner a grievance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

The guy stands right on top of the plate, pitchers don't take kindly to that and will send guys a little chin music. Especially a cocky little twit like Cervelli, who hasn't paid his dues, and earned a right to crowd the plate like Youk does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lacky Fined : Geez kimsaysnothingimportant, your incessant whining and neverending conspiracy theories of how mlb and the umps are in cahoots with the Yanks are ridiculous. And the blosox should be fined more often for all the beanballs they throw. I'm sure you are not aware that they lead the majors in hit batsmen.
    Posted by *-*TheBabe*-*[/QUOTE]

This is true for the last 15 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]The guy stands right on top of the plate, pitchers don't take kindly to that and will send guys a little chin music. Especially a cocky little twit like Cervelli, who hasn't paid his dues, and earned a right to crowd the plate like Youk does.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]
    I need to ask. When did Youk start crowding the plate? And if their natural stance probably since little league why should they change now? They even want to start tweaking and adjusting Craw's open stance. Leave it alone. Jeter was batting .240 when they tampered with his early in the season. He jettisoned that idea and his now flirting with .300. The guy has a .314 lifetime BA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lacky Fined : Geez kimsaysnothingimportant, your incessant whining and neverending conspiracy theories of how mlb and the umps are in cahoots with the Yanks are ridiculous. And the blosox should be fined more often for all the beanballs they throw. I'm sure you are not aware that they lead the majors in hit batsmen.
    Posted by *-*TheBabe*-*[/QUOTE]
    Why would she/he know that? That's not pertinent to her. Just hates Cerv.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from *-*TheBabe*-*. Show *-*TheBabe*-*'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Thank you for proving my point and not answering the question once again. As far as your cryptic mentioning of 34... I have no idea what that means. I have no problem admitting that I am a Yankee fan, born and raised in Smithtown NY, and now residing in Las Vegas. Should I, in your mind begin every post with the phrase "I am a Yankee fan"?  What would be the point of that? Oh well, I don't know why I bother asking you questions because you are to small minded to answer them. Good night little one.

Posted by stormcrow7878[/QUOTE]

Cool, I used to hang out at Molly Bloom's in Smithtown back in the early 90's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

wow.....the hypocrisy is just screaming out of this thread at the moment. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

About three weeks ago, Ellsbury got drilled in exactly the same spot.  Forget who hit him, but there was no fine issued.

Was this fine issued because MLB thinks this will escalate in the postseason?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Lacky Fined:
    [QUOTE]Was anyone else aware that Lackey has been fined for throwing at Cervelli, the biggest crybaby in baseball? It seems to happen alot in games. How often are pitchers actually fined for that? And, FTR, I don't think he was showing up Lackey with his grandstanding clapping at the plate. He was facing Salty, another catcher. I think it was meant for him as a personal dig. The decision to fine Lackey is interesting. IMO I just found out that Joe Torre is the head of MLB right now. Did not know that. That's not good at all for anyone who's not playing for the Yankees.

I'm thankful MLB stepped up and did the right thing here, if only government could function at the high level that MLB does.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]yes Kim, i was aware and stated on another thread that imo him gettimg fined was weak, mostly because it was isolated and didn't continue on....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed your post, Jete. As usual, the only Yankee fan on the board who comes sans agenda. Hope I'm not embarrassing you. Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]wow.....the hypocrisy is just screaming out of this thread at the moment. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

What's a nice guy like you doing in a thread like this? The responses are fascinating though. Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]About three weeks ago, Ellsbury got drilled in exactly the same spot.  Forget who hit him, but there was no fine issued. Was this fine issued because MLB thinks this will escalate in the postseason?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

No. It's because Cervelli is a crybaby and went and cried about it. Did anyone ever hear of him up until his grandstanding in front of Salty? Now he has a fine issued to someone who probably didn't even know he existed. Good job, Cervelli, in making a name for yourself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

Thank goodness for this fine, I only hope the player and team get the message that this will not be tolerated.                     

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Sorry I missed your post, Jete. As usual, the only Yankee fan on the board who comes sans agenda. Hope I'm not embarrassing you.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]not at all Kim, i'm all for letting people have their say,(Sox and Yank fan) it's up to the individual how they choose to conduct themselves in discussion....unfortunately most of these end up with  people choosing to get into a pizzing contest rather than just disagree...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Go back to the boogie down. lol If that even is a place.

Thank god, something had to done.

Did you see that Cano grandslam?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Go back to the boogie down. lol If that even is a place.

Are you really that ignorant?  Or are you just pretending to be?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : not at all Kim, i'm all for letting people have their say,(Sox and Yank fan) it's up to the individual how they choose to conduct themselves in discussion....unfortunately most of these end up with  people choosing to get into a pizzing contest rather than just disagree...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

But IMO (maybe not yours) Sox fans should have home field advantage. What we say about the Yankees here is on a Sox board, what Yankee fans say about the Sox here is on a Sox board...

Just to clarify, since I probably can't say this enough, you're never on my mind when speaking about Yankee fans/trolls and their conduct here. But, as I've said, I think everyone pretty much knows that.

If not....there's always my sig line to include it on. lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

It's Lackey

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from majormathew. Show majormathew's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : He admitted it could be taken the wrong way, but cried to MLB so that a fine was imposed. LOL  Biggest crybaby in MLB. Btw, here's the best way to get rid of MajorMatthew, the troll. Just ask him this.,.."Why did you say on the board that you were a BDC plant posing as a Yankee fan to stir the pot? FTR I saw your post as it was re-posted on the board when the subject came up. I guess my question is, even if you're not, why then would you still have the same name and just continue posting like that never happened? He's not coming back. lol

Kim you're a lame head who likes to create stupid post just to see who would listen. I'm not going away cause of you, you're not that important to send anyone away. Been on this board before you even knew that the redsox was an actual baseball team. I just cant be on this board every second of the day like you. The fact I havent been here in a while and you knew of me speaks volumes about yourself. Time to get out more. Typical 2004 redsox fan or are you a 2007 redsox fan? Take your pick kimsaysnothing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Kim you're a lame head who likes to create stupid post just to see who would listen. I'm not going away cause of you, you're not that important to send anyone away. Been on this board before you even knew that the redsox was an actual baseball team. I just cant be on this board every second of the day like you. The fact I havent been here in a while and you knew of me speaks volumes about yourself. Time to get out more. Typical 2004 redsox fan or are you a 2007 redsox fan? Take your pick kimsaysnothing.
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

Well Done!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts