Lacky Fined

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Lacky Fined

In Response to Re: Lacky Fined:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Kim you're a lame head who likes to create stupid post just to see who would listen. I'm not going away cause of you, you're not that important to send anyone away. Been on this board before you even knew that the redsox was an actual baseball team. I just cant be on this board every second of the day like you. The fact I havent been here in a while and you knew of me speaks volumes about yourself. Time to get out more. Typical 2004 redsox fan or are you a 2007 redsox fan? Take your pick kimsaysnothing.
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

Really, Major? I don't think my threads are lame at all. Maybe a Yankee fan, or someone, supposedly, posting as a Yankee fan might think so. But let's be honest, at least I don't feel the need to put "major" in front of my name to feel superior on an Internet message board. LOL

Oh, and "kimsaysnothing" is so funny. I felt that way after Yankee fan/alias called me that. Guess you're kinda identifying yourself.

And who wouldn't know of you when you said that you were a BDC plant posing as a Yankee fan to stir the pot? A question you've avoided twice now. I wasn't the one who saved your post and re-posted it when questioning you about it. And I never even heard of you before that, or saw any of your posts. You're not just an average poster that someone remembered, so don't flatter yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Kim you're a lame head who likes to create stupid post just to see who would listen. I'm not going away cause of you, you're not that important to send anyone away. Been on this board before you even knew that the redsox was an actual baseball team. I just cant be on this board every second of the day like you. The fact I havent been here in a while and you knew of me speaks volumes about yourself. Time to get out more. Typical 2004 redsox fan or are you a 2007 redsox fan? Take your pick kimsaysnothing.
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

Lamehead -- really?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pittnhsteven. Show pittnhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Really? The guy who gets hit every other game and never goes to MLB to seek fines for it is the biggest crybaby in baseball? LMAO And what does J. Henry have to cry about? He has the best team in baseball that's going to win the WS this year. Try to keep up. As for me, I'm just happy to have all you Yankee aliases on the board. It just goes to show that Yankee fans really have no *****.  They use alternate aliases to say the things they want to say, and to make sure they have back-up at all times. I've never really felt the need for that myself.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Now If you would have said:  IMO he has the best team in baseball and I expect them to win the WS Then you would have more credibility! Try to keep up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Welcome back Steve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Welcome back Steve .
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be so quick with that. But, and I know he's your friend, I hope it's not just an excuse to come back to say it's not him. The last thing this board needs is another Yankee fan who feels Yankee fans should have a right to go after fans that say things about the Yankees, and that fans should keep it real on a fan board and not favor their own team. I'd rather there were more mature Yankee fans here, which doesn't seem to be the case.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

It's him Kim. He mentioned it on another thread.
    His Handle is a dead-givaway. As is his posting style.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Who is this Cervelli that you speak of? Wink Does he play baseball?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theeYAZZER. Show theeYAZZER's posts

In Response to Lacky Fined:
    [QUOTE]Was anyone else aware that Lackey has been fined for throwing at Cervelli, the biggest crybaby in baseball? It seems to happen alot in games. How often are pitchers actually fined for that? And, FTR, I don't think he was showing up Lackey with his grandstanding clapping at the plate. He was facing Salty, another catcher. I think it was meant for him as a personal dig. The decision to fine Lackey is interesting. IMO I just found out that Joe Torre is the head of MLB right now. Did not know that. That's not good at all for anyone who's not playing for the Yankees.

they should fine slackey for having an era @6.00.
    i'd be happier if slackey was lost.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Really? The guy who gets hit every other game and never goes to MLB to seek fines for it is the biggest crybaby in baseball? LMAO And what does J. Henry have to cry about? He has the best team in baseball that's going to win the WS this year. Try to keep up. As for me, I'm just happy to have all you Yankee aliases on the board. It just goes to show that Yankee fans really have no *****.  They use alternate aliases to say the things they want to say, and to make sure they have back-up at all times. I've never really felt the need for that myself.
      For the record, Bryce harper was in AA when he blew that kiss, and since when does a ballplayer "go to MLB to seek a fine " for a pitcher who hit him. Kim, are you this freakin' ignorant???