Larry Lucchino’s letter to season ticket holders revisted! Please help me with the analysis!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Larry Lucchino’s letter to season ticket holders revisted! Please help me with the analysis!

2004Idiots, do you have all of your condescending photos that you created with Photoshop lined up for today. You know what I mean, the ones that make fun of everyone on the team that you pretend to care so much about. You seem to be very inconsistent in your loyalty, respect, sincerity, and tact. We can understand Pinstripezac's routine with his pictures since he is a Yankee troll but we expected better from you who pretends to be a Red Sox fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Larry Lucchino’s letter to season ticket holders revisted! Please help me with the analysis!

Good stuff, idiots. Laughing Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Lucchino’s letter to season ticket holders revisted! Please help me with the analysis!:
    [QUOTE]2004Idiots, do you have all of your condescending photos that you created with Photoshop lined up for today. You know what I mean, the ones that make fun of everyone on the team that you pretend to care so much about. You seem to be very inconsistent in your loyalty, respect, sincerity, and tact. We can understand Pinstripezac's routine with his pictures since he is a Yankee troll but we expected better from you who pretends to be a Red Sox fan.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Do you have your condescending load of crap ready for all of us who you deem unworthy of posting here? You're a fine one to lecture others on the subjects of respect and tact.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Lucchino’s letter to season ticket holders revisted! Please help me with the analysis!:
    [QUOTE]Larry, we want a third World Championship soon!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

8th.........I want #8...........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

Dirt Dogs Site #2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Do you have your condescending load of crap ready for all of us who you deem unworthy of posting here?"

LOL. He sure does. 

Actually "condescending load of crap" was a pretty good description of the ridiculous letter Lucchino sent out, which treated season ticket holders like children who need to be told how to actually enjoy a game. 

Pike instead of telling a fan he is not a real fan you could spend time questioning why our owners are not real owners, but soccer and racing buffs who pride themselves on turning the ballpark into a "living museum." That's an ominous phrase as we all know that great new accomplishments never happen in museums. 

2004 love the pics...keep on!