1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Last chance to say your proper good-bye to Beckett/Gonzalez/Crawford!

Don't forget NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

man...i feel sick...i love agon and crawford...we just traded our 2 best players...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Last chance to say your proper good-bye to Beckett/Gonzalez/Crawford!:
    [QUOTE]Michael Silverman ‏ @ MikeSilvermanBB # RedSox source: Deal is done. Worth $275-plus million in savings to Red Sox . Will pay # Dodgers $12M
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

$275 million doesn't even buy a SINGLE PLAYER ON THE YANKEE ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Adios Adrian ... we will miss you
    Farewell Carl ... we never knew you
    Josh, thanks for the days of glory
    Nick .... enjoy the weather

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thank you Josh for 2007.  You were simply a beast and and put up very solid numbers in Boston.  Glad you were here. 
    Adrian and CC and Punto- Thanks for nothing.

Thank you Ben for making these contracts disappear.  You somehow figured out a way to get rid of 2 terrible contracts.  The new boy genious!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Last chance to say your proper good-bye to Beckett/Gonzalez/Crawford! Share Your Favorite Memories!

Beckett will never be forgotten for his 2007 heroics. 

I think LA will be good for these three.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobleD. Show dobleD's posts

Re: Last chance to say your proper good-bye to Beckett/Gonzalez/Crawford! Share Your Favorite Memories!

Josh. All my years watching baseball, I've never seen a pitcher literally put a team on his back and carry them to the world series in 2007. That was incredible ! But ever since then u sucked lol. Adios

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Last chance to say your proper good-bye to Beckett/Gonzalez/Crawford! Share Your Favorite Memories!:
    [QUOTE]Josh. All my years watching baseball, I've never seen a pitcher literally put a team on his back and carry them to the world series in 2007. That was incredible ! But ever since then u sucked lol. Adios
    Posted by dobleD[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of Oreal Hershisher?

Beckett had a huge supporting cast - Hershisher had Howell and Gibson.......

As well as..............................

Brett Saberhagen?

Jack Morris?

Curt Schilling? 

Randy Johnson?

Frank Viola?

CC Sabathia?

Cole Hammels?

Tim Lincecum?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Josh-Thanks for 2007.  Thanks for helping us be 8-0 in your 8 starts against the NYY ans TB in 2011.  No one is better when they want to be.

Adrian-Great hitter and fielder.

CC-I doubt anyone works harder.  I wish you had rubbed off on some of the others.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ditto, JB. Heard yesterday from someone outside the red sox organization, theres not a nicer guy in BB, than Crawford. BV said last night during the post game, he never met a more professional, good clubhouse guy and gentleman, than Gonzalez. When Beckett was on his game, there was no one I enjoyed watching pitch more. 

Good Luck to all, on and off the field. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Ben Cherrrington/The Exterminator!:Say goodbye to Josh/Carl/Adrian/Nick

In Response to Re: Ben Cherrrington/The Exterminator!:Say goodbye to Josh/Carl/Adrian/Nick:
    [QUOTE]ESPN Boston But when pressed for specifics, Beckett seemed willing to assume quite a bit of the blame for the Red Sox historic collapse last September and his own struggles this season. "We were very talented. We should've played better," Beckett said. "That's what I told [Red Sox GM] Ben Cherington. I don't think he wants to trade away everybody. I just think we made it impossible for him not to do that by not playing well and I'm as big a part of that as anybody. I know that that's not what they wanted to do. They wanted Adrian to stay and they wanted me to stay. They wanted Nick to stay and they wanted Carl [Crawford] to stay. But we just didn't do our jobs."
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]BINGO  !!!!  Well said by the FAT-CAT-BARRRRR$TAD !!!  a SORT OF, A COME TO JESUS MOMENT !!!   Happy trails Fat-Cat, Bill-806 will miss you dearly !!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Gonzalez by far is the hardest to take. The sox will miss him but I'm happy for him to be going home to SoCal. Beckett was lights out before things started to unravel. Hope he regains his form in LA. CC, once he's healthy, will have some room to roam in LA. He was starting to show what he could before going down. I think LA will reap benefits, they got three of the best. Punto. Never really got a chance to get the bat going, but made some stellar plays for us defensively. Good luck to him as well. Pedey and Papi now remain the only players from the '07 team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Beckett's quote there showed a lot of the kind of self-reflection we were looking for from him. Guy won us a championship and it wasn't his fault he was signed to a wishful thinking contract. I wish these guys the best, they weren't a fit here and they were on bad contracts. I'm glad to see they are happy on their new team, they were traded to a good situation. 

As for the trade, Cashman's comment is revealing....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

players versus players no money or length of contract involved the Red Sox got screwed.
    Just on Agon alone what they got is getting screwed. Adding CC is a major screwing.Adding Josh and Punto is a XXXXXXXXX.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JN86. Show JN86's posts

Re: Say goodbye to Josh/Carl/Adrian/Nick

I am wondering who the media's next victim is?  Those guys now in the clubhouse better what out!  The media is out for a new person to start slamming. 

25. This post has been removed.